Ratings for Dr. David Blench

From the 1st everyone has been Nice! Receptionist is lovely....Dr Blench has a gentle touch, appears to be a very busy man but didn't fiddle-faddle about...got on and did the two treatments I needed in one appointment. Had been warned it may take two visits but I got lucky! Eldest daughter needed her first filling and came out almost smiling. Can't fault our treatment.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Blench and his hygienists and front desk staff are all excellent. I just brought my kids there for the first time and not only did they fit us in on the same day, they did great work, the cost was better than I expected, very knowledgeable and Dr. Blench is quite personable and explained things in a friendly concise manner, and did not suggest to do any extra unnecessary work. I was very pleased to come here and for sure will be returning.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I am a "chicken" and Dr.Dave puts me at ease. Is excellent with my children too!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Blench is AWESOME! He helps my girls so much. My one daughter is getting extensive mouth work done and he has been a god send!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dave has been my dentist since I rolled into town with a toothache 31 years ago. He's wonderful. That I've NEVER experienced another tooth or jaw problem and that my teeth and gums are healthy is a testament to his great dental care. He works hard at staying abreast of the latest in treatment and keeps his equipment, himself and his staff up to date. Several years ago my daughter had a baseball mouth injury and he came after hours to care for her. Today her teeth are super. I've heard people say that he's a bit expensive, but you know, I'd rather pay a little more for the BEST, than less for an inferior service.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2007