Ratings for Dr. Duncan Nickerson

He help me heal I had a necrotic wound in my abdomen was a long road to healing but got me the home care I needed and check ups with him made me feel hopeful and better took care of my wound till it close , without his loving care I probably won't be here today

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Thanks to Dr. NIckerson, I am able to use my hands again! I suffered with arthritic thumb joints that caused chronic pain! He performed CMC Arthroplasty with transference of tendon in both hands and I am so thankful for the excellent care that I received during those two years! I am forever grateful to his assistant, Carmella, for her excellent organization, professionalism and caring personality as it was a long road to recovery. I rate Dr. NIckerson with more than 5 stars!!!!! SIncerely, Maureen T-H.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I have had 5 surgeries done by Dr. Nickerson, Dr. Nickerson and his supporting staff have been nothing but perfect and very supportive to me and my family – great person and a better doctor .

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Nickerson is without a doubt the most outstanding person I have ever interacted with in the field of Medicine. I was referred to him after a cut sustained in the States remained unhealed weeks after visiting ER. He met with me and was professional, interested and kind. I have never experienced such expediency in the Health Care System; he was operating on me less than an hour after our original consultation. I was fascinated with the operation and he enthusiastically answered all my questions, taking time to show me what they were doing and where they were doing it (thanks, local anesthetic!). He also cleared up my old misconception about the correlation to plastic: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_surgery#Etymology Thanks to Dr. Nickerson’s passion and expertise I will have a full recovery and will be able to resume playing piano, typing faster than 20wpm, and eventually taking notes on paper again. You're the best!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. D. Nickerson is a brilliant and caring plastic surgeon. After one year of no one knowing what to do with my wound, he did a skin graft over a large area. He had to go deep down to find healthy tissue, which was difficult. Thank you Dr. Nickerson for changing my life back to normal again.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I cut my flexor tendon in my pinkie finger over Easter and Dr Nickerson and his staff "patched me up" in no time. Now starts the long physio, but the surgery was painless, quick and very caring.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

With 3rd and 2nd degree burns to 60% of my body and a slim chance of survival dr nickerson and his team performed a miracle. Without them I would not be here today. The quality of work and knowledge were the best in the country and possibly the world. Thanks dr nickerson for saving my life. I would recommend this dr to everyone there isnt anyone better then him and his team

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr Nickerson and his staff were always friendly and helpful. Most specialist's have absolutely no personality- very business like and cold- he was not. I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Very helpful and knowledgeable. he was prompt in getting my problem fixed.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

After a year and a half of unsuccessful treatment and therapy for a broken finger, Dr. Nickerson was recommended to me. Had to have the finger removed but Dr. Nickerson was very professional and informative on the reasons the finger no longer worked. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013