Ratings for Dr. Andrew Depieri

I highly recommend Dr. DePieri. I have been a patient of his for almost two years now and together we have worked on issues that have been problematic for two decades, particularly with regard to hormonal imbalances and mood/anxiety problems. Some reviewers have suggested that Dr. DePieri does too many tests but it has been my experience that the tests he orders are much further reaching and diagnostically relevant than the tests a family doctor would order. I am feeling better now than I have in a very long time. He takes time to explain and discuss concerns thoroughly and is a very kind person. His staff have always been very professional and caring and always make me feel welcome when I arrive at his clinic. I have recommended Dr. DePieri to many of my friends. I hope this helps in your decision making.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

The only Dr. in the Okanagan, to my knowledge, who works with bioidentical hormone thereapy. I call him The Hormone God! If you're hormonally challenged this is the guy to see. The majority of my peri-menapausal symptoms are now non-existant or under control thanks to him. He's open to alternative healing and all the "pills" he's recommended are natural hormones, minerals and other supplements. I'm only on 1 prescription drug now. He also sources all the supplements for you, finding the most cost effective ones as well. How many doctors do that for you???

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

One of a kind these days. Not afraid to think outside the box. Very open to patients who do their own research. Quite shy patient needs to initiate conversations.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Doesn't feel threatened by my researching issues with other health professionals. Very personable.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

always listens and tries to treat the 'whole' person

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Great knowlegdable and caring doctor. Takes the time to listen and is extremely thorough.Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2007