Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Provencher

I saw Dr. Provencher over ten years ago. When I came to him I had an abscessed tooth and was in a fair amount of pain. In addition, I was experiencing anxiety following a very bad experience with another dentist that should not have been practicing. Dr. Provencher took very good care of me as did his assistant. I felt no pain and they both really seemed to care about me. Now I am hoping to get my daughter in with him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I have gone to Dr. Provencher for years. Nothing but 100% statistician from the moment I walked in to the office to the moment I walked out. Dr. Provecher & the entire staff as well as the work they do is FABULOUS! I was comfortable & was well informed of every step of my procedure. Thanks much to y'all

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

He is a great oral surgeon his bedside manner is incredible. He is the best dentist I have seen honestly. His years of experience and knowledge shine along side his warm friendly personality. I had a tooth pulled yesterday and would recommend this dentist/oral surgeon to one and all.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

One of the Finret doctor, knows his stuff and truely helps his Patient. Great human..

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

first visit and would highly recommend this dentist to anyone. great personality and didn't feel rushed out of appointment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

i had the surgery and am healing great. Dr. Provencher made sure I had no pain and no complications. He treats me like am old friend. His staff is awesome and should be the example for which all others follow thier lead. I can not thank the doctor enough for being so very kind and treating me like any other patient . Even when I did not have a penny to spare they treated me just the same as everyone else. If I could reward the doctor I sure would. This will have to do . If you need your teeth out or jaw fixed give Dr. Provencher a try. You will feel 100 times better. God Bless you Dr. Provencher and Staff.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

He was on call and treated me immediately for a jaw infection and I was in so much pain he made sure the pain was minimal . Now 4 years later I return to him to have all of my teeth pulled and I am numb before he pulls.Upcoming surgery and I trust him to make me feel as good as possible.He never ever makes me wait and he reads the chart and is thorough. Bless him cause he let us pay what we could before he came on staff. His Staff is so kind makes you want all of your care like this office. Thank you Doctor Provencher...

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007