Ratings for Dr. Robert Furness

Meticulous and careful surgeon. His experience and talent are evident in his excellent work. He is current; and, his thoughtfulness and honesty are most appreciated.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Furness is an exceptional and meticulous surgeon. He exceeds expectations in his surgical outcomes. His confidence and honesty are balanced with caring and compassion in his approach to his patients. He is current, knowledgeable and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Excellent surgeon with a great sense of humour. I have had interactions with him for 6 years now and am extremely pleased with his professionalism and his caring attitude. His bedside manner is outstanding and his office staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I couldn’t say more positive things about this Doctor. He was always positive and professional throughout my interaction with him. He conducted a multitude of minor surgeries on me as well as more complex ones on both my hands with positive results. He was always clear on what to expect and prompt to schedule follow up appointments to ensure there were no complications. He also conducted a breast reduction on my wife, carefully explaining the procedure beforehand and what to expect post-op. There were no complications with the surgery and it exceeded our expectations. He is a very highly skilled doctor that I would recommend anyone to.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Recently had breast reduction with Dr. Furness. It took me three years to build up to courage to proceed with this surgery and now I am wondering why I didn't have this done years ago. Dr. Furness is on the the most friendly, competent, professional and efficient surgeons I have ever met. It amazes me that he is right here in Red Deer. The only slightly negative I would say is that he should have a more comprehensive pre-op and post-op information package. It is difficult to remember everything. The internet was immensely helpful for me but for some it could be difficult to navigate and outright dangerous.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Furness just did my second breast reduction (not my first). He was amazing. I love my new breasts and feel 100% better now he has performed the surgery. He is very knowledgeable, kind and professional. Highly recommended for this procedure. THANK YOU DR FURNESS

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Excellent bedside manner, patient & the epitome of professional.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I had Dr. Furness for Ulner nerve surgery in April 2016. He was excellent on explaining everything to me on what was going to be done. He did a great job on the surgery itself & did a good job on stitching me back up. Very pleased with his work.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Wonderful, skilled Doctor. The epitome of professional.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr Furness did a breast augmentation on me years ago and did what he wanted, not what I wanted and paid for. He redid it and still didn't do what I wanted. Not happy at all with him. Would not recommend him for this.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015