Ratings for Dr. Sabrina R. Olay

She is so patient with my son. She spends 20 minutes asking him all about his health, eating, and feelings. If only all Drs could have her compassion and bedside manner. She is award winning and worth all the awards she has received through the years.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Dr. Olay is great. Very passionate, knowledgable, dependable, proactive. Her staff is usually behind schedule and only somewhat welcoming and comforting. I only get smiles from Dr. Olay

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

She is amazing! My son had a scare with an enlared lymphnode last year. Something we thought may have been cancerous (it wasn't), she totally put us at ease and we were at children's hospital within an hour of our initial visit with her. She arranged everything and we found out our son was fine that very day. She is great with kids and oohs and awes over each one. You think she may get tired of that after seeing kids all day, but you can tell she truly loves her work.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

Wonderful!! has been seeing my kids since my oldest was 2 1/2 (almost 6 yrs) and we have had two kids since.. Love her

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

She is so sweet with kids! She is a wonderful doctor and the kids love her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Dr. Sabrina R. Olay's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1994)

Assurant