Ratings for Dr. Susan E. Drez

We have see Dr Drez for 5 years. She is amazing! She has dealt with my son who had ear infections constantly and referred us to an amazing ENT. She is kind and listens.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

This doctor was awful to my daughter who waited 45 min with a rupterd appendix to see her . My daughter had a appointment which was scheduled the previous day , Dr Kordisch said she had a bad baterial infection gave her meds sent her home .She woke up worse vomiting, I called the children clinic to cancel talk with a nurse and the nurse told me to come they would see her right away. But Dr Drez refused to it was a Saturday . She said she had to wait her turn . After seeing my daughter crying in agony I called an ambulance and they picked her up at the children clinic, NOT UNTIL THEN WOULD DR DREZ SEE HER! When the ambulance came she acted like she knew what was going on to cover her self no doubt. My daughter appendix was rupterd and they did immediat surgery, the surgeon told much longer would have been fatal. When my daughter was screaming in the hall she simply passed her with out a look. Stuck up! Worse docter I ever seen !

Submitted February 12, 2016

She is the best. My family loves her so much. She is very kind and takes her time to explain things to you whenever you where in her office. The staff are very courteous and nice too.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Susan E. Drez's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1990)