Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Lo

as friendly as they are, they really delay fixing your problem and just try to leach as much money off you before you find out they cant do jack sh*t. expensive as heck to keep up with for poor performance. to be honest, you're better off going to a spa messeur to fix your injuries.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

He's very good at what he does. He was able to quickly identify my problem and provided the right treatment.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

In the first few visits, Lawrence Lo seemed to know how to treat my injury. However, recovery had been really slow and he started to deny his treatment method, blamed me for causing the injury and refused to answer all my questions. Overall he is a very impatient chiropractor with a terrible temper.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

This chiropractor has had no patience to answer any question since my 1st visit. I decided to give him a chance due to a referral but my experience had been terrible. After ten visits and seeing very little progress, I asked for his assessment of my recovery twice (last time and this time) since I was worried, but instead of hearing anything informative that would help in my treatment or expectation, this chiropractor simply accused me for causing the original problem and the lack of progress (I followed every daily exercise that he had instructed me to do.) Not only did he refuse to answer questions, he also refused to continue his treatment (most likely because he also saw little progress and didn't know what else he could do) and TOLD ME TO GET SOMEBODY ELSE to treat me (I couldn't believe it). This not only shows his lack of patience and knowledge but also shows his lack of care for his patients. I would not recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

He's a very good chiropractor that really wants his patients to heal as fast as possible and is able to do a great job. You just have to listen to what he tells you and make sure you see him enough during your critical healing period.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010