Ratings for Dr. Sharon Giese

I was 24 when I met with an accident. It was a bad phase of my life. It took almost 1 year to come out of this phase. Everything got into its place but my nose and chin was hurt badly and after undergoing 3 surgeries my nose was completely different from the original one. After completion of whole of my treatment, I went to Dr. Sharon Giese for the augmentation of my nose and chin. It was a big decision as already my face had to bear a number of surgeries. But to get my confidence back, I took this decision. I am very much thankful to Sharon as she not only performed an excellent surgery but also consulted me and helped me to trust and believe in my inner qualities and capabilities.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Sharon Giese is a great surgeon. My sister got her breast augmentation done from her. She offers you the services you deserve. My sister is feeling satisfied and happy to see the changes in her body. She has been always insecure towards her body, after so much consultation she opted Dr Sharon Giese for her treatment. Sheran made her comfortable throughout the process. Now she loves to see herself in mirror and appreciate her body. We highly recommend Dr. Sharon’s services to others also

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I never liked to be photographed because of my nose. Not to hurt but still my friends used to make fun of it calling it a parrot nose. I decided that I will go for a nose job, that’s how I met Dr. Sharon Giese. Earlier I was not comfortable, but later she helped me to get out of it. The experience was really great. I am satisfied with the results. Even my friends say, I look handsome. Thanks Sharon.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I am highly satisfied and happy with my lip surgery. It was an amazing experience. Dr. Sharon Giese is an excellent surgeon and did an outstanding job. I always wanted to have fuller lips. She made my dream come true. My lips are looking beautiful now. I was always passionate to have surgery for my lips, but after hearing many bad experience, I lost my hope. But one of the friend gave me the reference of Dr. Sheran an I really found her very professional and knowledgeable. She treats all your queries and satisfies you with logical answers. I would love to recommend her services to others too.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I am 27 and a mother of a twin boys. Pregnancy is a great feeling but you are always concerned to look young and fit. Today my twins have turned into two but I still look if I am pregnant. I tried to loose my weight but due to some health issues I could not lose much. I was undergoing some medical issues like Thyroid and blood pressure during my pregnancy. Today, I have lost almost 6-7 lbs, but my tummy got very loose. I got my tummy tuck from Dr. Sheran Giese. It looks amazing now. Completely flat and tight. Lots of love and best wishes for your future.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I am 21 and I met Dr. Sharon Giese with the matter of Rhinoplasty. I always wanted to go for the one as I never felt comfortable with my broad and fat nose. I was 18 when I met a surgeon in my local area, but he broke all my dreams as he said my skin is very thick due to which the surgery is not possible. But two years later I again visited a dozen of surgeons who gave a positive response for my problem. Dr. Sharon Giese was suggested by one of the family member. After listening to his experience I went to Sharon. She is excellent at her knowledge and provides solution to each of your problem. According to her I did not face any complications in my surgery. It was the time when I found myself really relax and satisfied. After seeing today’s result I am very happy that I chose Sharon as my surgeon. She will give you the best services in the market. She told me that I can not have button nose and admitted it honestly. Today, I am very satisfied by the results and highly grateful to her. I am very thankful to Sharon and her staff that provided an overall amazing experience.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I am 22 and I get my lip surgery done from Dr. Sheron Giese. I didn’t want to choose any surgeon randomly as every other day we are reading about the side effects of plastic surgery. So after one year, I spent on finding a best surgeon for my lip surgery. I wanted to make little changes and wanted to achieve a natural look. I didn’t want to look like a duck, just wanted to enhance the beauty of my lips. I researched a lot and my search for a best surgeon stopped at Sharon. At one time she is very professional and at the other she makes you feel comfortable and counsel you throughout the session. She keeps you updated about the information that is required for you to know. I am highly satisfied with her services and recommend others too.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I was suffering from breathing problem from the last 12 years. Earlier I never took it very seriously and kept using nasal drops, puffs and medicines. I met a number of doctors and took variety of medicines. One day my friend suggested me to go for surgery and then I started looking for the best surgeon in the city. I found Dr. Sharon Giese with the recommendation of a friend. Before meeting Dr. Sharon I made consultation appointment with 3 doctors, but nobody could satisfy my queries. Whereas professionalism and knowledge of Dr. Sharon impressed me in a very first meeting. I am very satisfied with the results. My surgery was painless and completed without any complications. I thank Sharon for being a friendly doctor. It's been 3 months and I can feel the changes. I feel really good when I see myself in the mirror and more I was concerned for my breathing problem which is completely ok now. It feels as I am gifted with new life.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I came across Dr. Sharon Giese’s positive review in search results when I was looking for a surgeon for my breast augmentation. I got convinced to see her excellent portfolio and I found it more convincing when I met her personally. She guided me as well counselled me very well before the surgery. She made me to understand each and everything thoroughly. It was really a great experience and I was very scared. I must say Sharon Giese is an amazing sugeon whose frienly and helpful behaviour is worth appreciation.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

She's excellent. I've been with several doctors and find that she is the utmost caring and capable.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Sharon Giese's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sharon Giese is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. With a fellowship-trained specialty in breast procedures, Dr. Giese is internationally known for her excellence in breast augmentation, augmentation lift, implant lift, uneven breast correction and a variety of body contouring and large volume liposuction procedures. She is also known for being a pioneer in the medical industry thanks to the development of her Signature Procedures, including the Natural Lift, Cleavage Lift and T-Pellets. Dr. Sharon Giese has been the recipient of multiple prestigious grants over the years. Her involvement in innovative research on the effects of liposuction has expanded knowledge on cardiac risk factors and weight loss prevention following surgery. Dr. Giese’s research has been featured in publications such as The Wall Street Journal and Allure magazine. Television programs have featured her as an authority on plastic surgery in many broadcasts, including CBS’ The Early Show, The Dr. Oz Show, FOX, ABC’s Good Morning America and NBC’s The Today Show. Additionally, The Learning Channel (TLC) produced a special, following one of Dr. Sharon Giese’s patients through a large liposuction procedure. The program demonstrates the true power of her advanced technique, highlighting the life-changing body contouring and weight loss results that are achievable following this procedure. Dr. Giese is a nationally recognized expert on the benefits of large volume liposuction and its benefits for weight loss. In addition to her private practice, Dr. Sharon Giese has been a clinical assistant professor at the School University of New York (SUNY) Health Science Center in Brooklyn. She has consulted the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) Device Squad for “Safety in Liposuction,” and she is the Medical Director and Founder of Arete Medical Foundation, Inc, which conducts medical research relating to diabetes and its prevention. This company strives to provide diabetes prevention awareness to the public and to mentor young doctors by aiding their research efforts.

• English
  • Spanish

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1993)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 1996)
  • Georgetown University (Grad. 1999)
  • Columbia University New York (Grad. 1988)

• Face-lift
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Tummy tuck
  • Bags under eyes

• Plastic Surgery Education Foundation, Clinical Research Award Scholarship
  • American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Certificate of Excellence
  • Certificate of Outstanding Professionals in the America's Registry

• Why More Women Than Ever Are Getting Their Vaginas Done
  • Vagina contouring is a makeover for your southern hemisphere
  • The Female Patient Feb 2003- A Peer Reviewed Journal-History and Use of the 21st Centuries’ Fountain of Youth
  • The Female Patient March 2003- A Peer Reviewed0 Journal-Consultations On Reduction Mammoplasty
  • The Journal of Craniofacial Surgery 1993-Surgical Treatment of Patients with Lobar Holoprosencephaly: A Personal Note
  • The Female Patient 2003- Your Guide To Total Health Care-Looking Happier With Botox
  • Research At Georgetown University. Presented At The American Society For Plastic Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Orlando, Florida, May 16, 2000-Improvements in Cardiovascular Risk Profile with Large-Volume Liposuction: A Pilot Study

AARP