Ratings for Dr. Sharon Giese

I can’t recommend a better doctor to my friends, family, and others. Dr. Sharon Giese is always concerned about her patients and their health. Another concern is the privacy as we consult. The staff that works for her is extremely helpful and always more than happy to answer all of your plastic surgery questions in a personal way and they will help you understand your options and clarify any uncertainties.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I recommend Dr. Sharon Giese for the way she made me comfortable, safe and respected in her office. I completely trust her practice and recommend her to others too. She is a female plastic surgeon pioneer with many new and advanced techniques for many procedures. Dr. Sharon Giese does many non-chirurgical procedures, but her specialty is breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

From the beginning, Dr. Sharon Giese and her team displayed the meaning of professionalism. Her job is not only to make you feel better, she helps you strengthen the psyche and improve your overall quality of life. Dr. Sharon Giese office has a welcoming atmosphere and the staff at any stage of the procedure are taking the best care, even if you are considering different kinds of options, preparing for the procedure or recovering from surgery.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I truly just have to thank Dr. Sharon Giese and her team. They made me feel comfortable and relaxed since the first moment I arrived in their office. The doctor promotes health and wellness and makes you understand every procedure you want to go further with and show her pioneer alternatives done with advanced techniques. Dr. Sharon Giese is highly recommended by me, my friends and my family. The staff was wonderful in making sure everything ran smoothly and answered any questions or concerns I had.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I always wanted to do plastic surgery but my fear of pain and the idea that a lot could go wrong always made me give up on it. Dr. Sharon Giese was recommended by a really good friend that does the non-chirurgical procedures. During my research phase many people cautioned me to be careful and selective of any person working on my body. However Dr. Sharon Giese actually made me feel secure and understand. I made a few procedures myself and all went more than well.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I only can say thanks to Dr. Sharon Giese and her wonderful staff! I have “thyroid eyes” and my ophthalmologist told me it can be risky to a plastic surgeon to work with it. I was especially careful while choosing my surgeon. Was recommended by a friend to Dr. Sharon Giese, and in my first consultation she clear my head from many doubts. Our other appointments after that just drove me to make sure that she is the doctor I was looking for.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Sharon Giese is the most caring person I found to do my procedures. I’m her client for many years now and her ethics impress me every time. I already did my lip enhancement, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, laser hair removal and Botox with Dr. Sharon Giese. The wonderful staff is always ready to help you and the environment is peaceful, clean and respectful. She is the type of doctor that does everything in her power to make sure that any procedure will be fast and painless.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

After spending more than a year of research and going to too many different consultations with numerous different doctors, I am extremely happy with my choice for Dr. Sharon Giese and the results she presented. I want to do an eye lift and a chin implant for many years, but many doctors warned me to the dangers of doing any type of surgery in my eyes without any medical reason. Dr. Sharon Giese exceeded herself in my surgery and made me a happy person.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Without a shadow of a doubt all my research for the best plastic surgeon was worth it. I had a neck lift and body lift a few months back done by Dr. Sharon Giese. It was smooth and the recuperation was quick. I would not hesitate to recommend her pioneer and advanced techniques. I practically explored all New York during the full year, in search of the right certified plastic surgeon to do what I wanted. Dr. Sharon Giese also has the best staff and they answer all your questions and are amazing in making you feel calm during the procedure.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I couldn’t be happier! It’s been 4 months since my breast augmentation surgery was done and it healed so well. I must say that I am delighted with Dr. Sharon Giese work! I came to her with many doubts but a certainty of what was supposed to be the result. Dr. Sharon Giese and her team answered every question that I had, not only in the first consultation but in the many others. Even on the pre and post preparatory part she and the team kept explaining the whole process so I could feel better and safe.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Sharon Giese's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sharon Giese is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. With a fellowship-trained specialty in breast procedures, Dr. Giese is internationally known for her excellence in breast augmentation, augmentation lift, implant lift, uneven breast correction and a variety of body contouring and large volume liposuction procedures. She is also known for being a pioneer in the medical industry thanks to the development of her Signature Procedures, including the Natural Lift, Cleavage Lift and T-Pellets. Dr. Sharon Giese has been the recipient of multiple prestigious grants over the years. Her involvement in innovative research on the effects of liposuction has expanded knowledge on cardiac risk factors and weight loss prevention following surgery. Dr. Giese’s research has been featured in publications such as The Wall Street Journal and Allure magazine. Television programs have featured her as an authority on plastic surgery in many broadcasts, including CBS’ The Early Show, The Dr. Oz Show, FOX, ABC’s Good Morning America and NBC’s The Today Show. Additionally, The Learning Channel (TLC) produced a special, following one of Dr. Sharon Giese’s patients through a large liposuction procedure. The program demonstrates the true power of her advanced technique, highlighting the life-changing body contouring and weight loss results that are achievable following this procedure. Dr. Giese is a nationally recognized expert on the benefits of large volume liposuction and its benefits for weight loss. In addition to her private practice, Dr. Sharon Giese has been a clinical assistant professor at the School University of New York (SUNY) Health Science Center in Brooklyn. She has consulted the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) Device Squad for “Safety in Liposuction,” and she is the Medical Director and Founder of Arete Medical Foundation, Inc, which conducts medical research relating to diabetes and its prevention. This company strives to provide diabetes prevention awareness to the public and to mentor young doctors by aiding their research efforts.

• English
  • Spanish

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1993)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 1996)
  • Georgetown University (Grad. 1999)
  • Columbia University New York (Grad. 1988)

• Face-lift
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Tummy tuck
  • Bags under eyes

• Plastic Surgery Education Foundation, Clinical Research Award Scholarship
  • American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Certificate of Excellence
  • Certificate of Outstanding Professionals in the America's Registry

• Why More Women Than Ever Are Getting Their Vaginas Done
  • Vagina contouring is a makeover for your southern hemisphere
  • The Female Patient Feb 2003- A Peer Reviewed Journal-History and Use of the 21st Centuries’ Fountain of Youth
  • The Female Patient March 2003- A Peer Reviewed0 Journal-Consultations On Reduction Mammoplasty
  • The Journal of Craniofacial Surgery 1993-Surgical Treatment of Patients with Lobar Holoprosencephaly: A Personal Note
  • The Female Patient 2003- Your Guide To Total Health Care-Looking Happier With Botox
  • Research At Georgetown University. Presented At The American Society For Plastic Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Orlando, Florida, May 16, 2000-Improvements in Cardiovascular Risk Profile with Large-Volume Liposuction: A Pilot Study