Ratings for Dr. Sharon Giese

She's excellent. I've been with several doctors and find that she is the utmost caring and capable.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I started with Dr giese in September 2014. Thus far I have had fillers and than followed up with Lipo suction of my neck. My results have been phenomenal. I have read some of the reviews and based on my own experience I find her capable, personable and although she is busy "a good sign" she will stop and take as much time as needed to explain any ins and outs of any procedure. Her staff has been great namely Lindsey and Esa. Lindsey is easy going and charming and is a capable front line contact. Esa always following up with appointment confirmations.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

As a Registered Nurse my intention of EVER entertaining the idea of Plastic Surgery was slim to none. Dr. Sharon had been introduced to me by a very close and trusting friend. As fate has it, I wasn't aging gracefully and because of going through a stressful time in my life, the timing was right and so was the Doctor. There was no pressure when we met, Dr. Giese was gentle with her words and through careful examination and explanation allowed ME to make my decision. Undoubtedly, there was an initial sense of trust but truthfully, it was a Leap of Faith! It's not just how people see us, it's how we feel about ourselves.....not just on the outside but also on the inside! I'm happy about the outcome on the outside and proud of the courage on the inside!! Thanks to the staff! Thanks to Dr. Sharon!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

She is dynamic...you can tell immediately upon consultation that she loves what she does, seeks and obtains perfection in her work, is on the cutting edge of new treatments and research, and accepts nothing short of excellence amongst her medical and administrative team. She spent countless periods of time with me discussing varying aspects of different procedures until I was completely clear and confident about all decisions made. It is a common concern and/or generalization that plastic surgeons may recommend procedures that may not be truly needed. This is NOT the case with Dr. Giese as she has advocated against procedures I have requested in the past as she felt they were NOT needed or recommended. If you were to send your significant other, parents or children to a plastic surgeon, Dr. Giese is the one you would want to entrust with their care. Ps. when you are dealing with this kind of medicine and the procedures performed here, you do not want the cheapest Doctor in town but the best.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I had such a great experience at Dr. Giese's office! I went into my appointment with a lot of questions and concerns, and left the office with a lot of confidence that I was in good hands. I also loved the office, and felt very welcomed by the friendly staff. Dr. Giese is so nice and professional. I ended up doing fillers with her on my first visit. I absolutely love her work! It isn't too obvious that I got any work done, but I am able to tell a difference. People are always saying I have a young and youthful look, and I really credit Dr. Giese.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I found Dr Giese to be impatient, short-tempered, and possessing somewhat of a bi-polar personality. I went to her to reduce a small bump on my lower face. She suggested that I tighten up my jawline. Instead of doing that, she suctioned the entire lower face on each side. She then refused to acknowledge her error and became defensive and argumentative. I had to go to another doctor for fat injections in order to restore my face. I would not recommend her for any procedure.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr Giese did a procedure on my teenage daughter to prevent under arm sweating. She has poor bedside manner skills. Never called to check on my daughter, and $5,000.00 for nothing! Procedure did not work. She should stick to TV appearances, and stop scamming patients.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Incredible surgeon whose professionalism proceeds her. The staff treated me with the utmost respect. I have recommended Dr. Giese to my family, friends, and colleagues.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr.Giese is an amazingly talented surgeon.It befuddles me when I read a negative comment. Dr. Sharon Giese has done numerous surgeries on me, inclusive of, her own jawline sculpturing, fat transfers, tummy tuck and lipo, and I am awaiting m,y next procedure. The staff is kind and courteous as is Dr.Giese. My recovery time after my tummy tuck was actually a matter of days, possibly a week. I was amazed as to how quickly I recovered. I can say with full confidence and put my words on the line that Dr.Giese is a top notch plastic surgeon. I feel very very blessed to have found her. Sheer excellence!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for reading m,y review, MSamela

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Incredibly rude staff. I've had a procedure done by her and I will not even be going to her for followup, I will not recommend her any further either. She rushed through all appointments, explained nothing, treated me like I wasn't good enough. She may be great if you're old and rich and want your face done but don't see her for anything else because you won't meet her standards as a customer. The office is gaudy and in desperate need of a remodel. Really wish I had not had a procedure done by her, because now I will have to search out another doctor to fix her mistakes.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Sharon Giese's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sharon Giese is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. With a fellowship-trained specialty in breast procedures, Dr. Giese is internationally known for her excellence in breast augmentation, augmentation lift, implant lift, uneven breast correction and a variety of body contouring and large volume liposuction procedures. She is also known for being a pioneer in the medical industry thanks to the development of her Signature Procedures, including the Natural Lift, Cleavage Lift and T-Pellets. Dr. Sharon Giese has been the recipient of multiple prestigious grants over the years. Her involvement in innovative research on the effects of liposuction has expanded knowledge on cardiac risk factors and weight loss prevention following surgery. Dr. Giese’s research has been featured in publications such as The Wall Street Journal and Allure magazine. Television programs have featured her as an authority on plastic surgery in many broadcasts, including CBS’ The Early Show, The Dr. Oz Show, FOX, ABC’s Good Morning America and NBC’s The Today Show. Additionally, The Learning Channel (TLC) produced a special, following one of Dr. Sharon Giese’s patients through a large liposuction procedure. The program demonstrates the true power of her advanced technique, highlighting the life-changing body contouring and weight loss results that are achievable following this procedure. Dr. Giese is a nationally recognized expert on the benefits of large volume liposuction and its benefits for weight loss. In addition to her private practice, Dr. Sharon Giese has been a clinical assistant professor at the School University of New York (SUNY) Health Science Center in Brooklyn. She has consulted the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) Device Squad for “Safety in Liposuction,” and she is the Medical Director and Founder of Arete Medical Foundation, Inc, which conducts medical research relating to diabetes and its prevention. This company strives to provide diabetes prevention awareness to the public and to mentor young doctors by aiding their research efforts.

• English
  • Spanish

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1993)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 1996)
  • Georgetown University (Grad. 1999)
  • Columbia University New York (Grad. 1988)

• Plastic Surgery Education Foundation, Clinical Research Award Scholarship
  • American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Certificate of Excellence
  • Certificate of Outstanding Professionals in the America's Registry

• Why More Women Than Ever Are Getting Their Vaginas Done
  • Vagina contouring is a makeover for your southern hemisphere
  • The Female Patient Feb 2003- A Peer Reviewed Journal-History and Use of the 21st Centuries’ Fountain of Youth
  • The Female Patient March 2003- A Peer Reviewed0 Journal-Consultations On Reduction Mammoplasty
  • The Journal of Craniofacial Surgery 1993-Surgical Treatment of Patients with Lobar Holoprosencephaly: A Personal Note
  • The Female Patient 2003- Your Guide To Total Health Care-Looking Happier With Botox
  • Research At Georgetown University. Presented At The American Society For Plastic Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Orlando, Florida, May 16, 2000-Improvements in Cardiovascular Risk Profile with Large-Volume Liposuction: A Pilot Study