Ratings for Dr. Calvon Voong

I am a senior, disabled, terminal patient. I have never been treat with such disgust, and a vile attitude, in my life. If you even think about going to his office, run for the hills. He's not afraid to raise his voice, and throw insults that your worst enemy would. It's extremely difficult for me to get through any day, but I will NEVER enter his office, AGAIN!!! He's currently under examination with the California Medical Board. I would be more than happy to be a witness to the closure of his office.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

This doctor is one of the worst I've ever been to. If I didn't leave when I did, I would have died. Never ran tests, blood work, nothing. He's extremely rude, and cold. Please save yourself and go somewhere else, or go to him and see for yourself. Good luck.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr. Voong makes assumptions about the experience of others(pain level ) which he cannot possibly know with the amount of time he spends assessing his patients or talking to them, and in doing so allows people to suffer as the consequence of negligence .

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

The staff is wonderful but Dr. is patronizing and rude, always in a hurry. I have multiple chronic pain conditions and would love to have a doctor I could actually discuss treatment with but with him I'm afraid to be honest and it's impossible to have a conversation. I hate coming here but it's the only place my insurance has in network.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

This doctor was extremely cold and dismissive. I had to repeat myself several times due to him ignoring me. He has a holier than thou selfish attitude. I can say nothing positive about him

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I would never recommend this "MD" to anyone who is in pain. He has terrible bed side manner. He doesn't listen to you or care about how you're feeling. I have broke my neck and back and everyone bone on the right side of my body and he told me there was no way I was in pain! I feel bad for anyone who makes the mistake of wasting money or time because he is not worth it. He is inconsiderate and acts as if your pain is not real. Completely useless and a terrible excuse for a DR. His staff is also very rude

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Doctor told me I need a new job and should be off pain medicine although no change in my pain or situation.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Sometimes he makes you feel like he really doesn't believe your in pain.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

He really dont do much but write scripts. gives me norcos .. go to costco their cheap

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

Dr. Calvon Voong's Credentials

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal