You may also like

Rate Dr. Calvon Voong

Dr. Calvon Voong's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr. Voong for four years now. He is very caring and he has treated me for pain with utmost knowledge. He researched my condition and used his skills to help me live a life out of constant pain. If I had not met Dr. Voong I would not be here today. Speak clearly and don't be afraid to be honest because he is understanding. Remember, he is the doctor and he's not going to give anyone a scripts for a bunch of pain pills and be on his way. He is brilliant, and will do his best. Thank you Dr. Voong. -C.S.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2859724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

The staff is wonderful but Dr. is patronizing and rude, always in a hurry. I have multiple chronic pain conditions and would love to have a doctor I could actually discuss treatment with but with him I'm afraid to be honest and it's impossible to have a conversation. I hate coming here but it's the only place my insurance has in network.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

This doctor was extremely cold and dismissive. I had to repeat myself several times due to him ignoring me. He has a holier than thou selfish attitude. I can say nothing positive about him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

I would never recommend this "MD" to anyone who is in pain. He has terrible bed side manner. He doesn't listen to you or care about how you're feeling. I have broke my neck and back and everyone bone on the right side of my body and he told me there was no way I was in pain! I feel bad for anyone who makes the mistake of wasting money or time because he is not worth it. He is inconsiderate and acts as if your pain is not real. Completely useless and a terrible excuse for a DR. His staff is also very rude

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1096099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Doctor told me I need a new job and should be off pain medicine although no change in my pain or situation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1096096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

Sometimes he makes you feel like he really doesn't believe your in pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

He really dont do much but write scripts. gives me norcos .. go to costco their cheap

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2008

dr voong has an excellent knowledge of chronic pain symptoms. He was very helpful in weaning me off my medications.I sent my own mother to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1096093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Very short with you... does not thing your issues are real.. Would never see this QUACK again.. I went to See Dr Cooper in Visalia after seeing this nut job and got better treatment.AVOID THIS DR!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096092].votes_count ]]