Ratings for Dr. Marsha Friedrich

I have only been to Dr. Friedrich one time. I had new insurance so I had to find a new doctor. I had a lot of symptoms and a long history I wanted to share with her before I scheduled a hysterectomy with her. She just seemed cold and abrupt. They found a large cyst on my right ovary during an ultrasound but Dr. Friedrich didn't give me details about it at all. I left the office that day having more questions than answers and scheduled my surgery elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

My experience with Dr. Friedrich was not the best. I mean she's just OKAY. She did not give that warm, friendly, personal experience I was looking for. I just do not feel that she had much concern for my pregnancy. She would walk in the room at my appointments, ask if I was nauseous and tell me to come back in 4 weeks. All of which took less than 1 minute. No follow up about calls I've made to her office in regards to complications I had been having. I just feel as a doctor that I was entrusting to potentially deliver my baby she should have made me feel more comfortable and been more concerned with my pregnancy. I ended up switching doctors because I just did not want her to deliver my baby when she only says two words to me and stays in the room for less than a minute without making me feel comfortable and feeling like she actually cared.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I definitely enjoy my visits with Dr. Friedrich. The only downside is that whenever I make an appointment I wait for very long periods of time when I am always prompt. Once I am able to see her or the ultrasound tech, everything goes smoothly. However, she may want to revisit the way her appointment book is structured because it seems that she's always running behind schedule. Other than that I have no complaints with her as a physician or her staff.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Glad to know there is Doctors and staffs like them still exist.Thank you Dr Friedri & Staff.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Friedrich for many years and she is the best! I recommended her to friends and relatives, who are well pleased with her.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

This is the best Dr. In Shreveport and Bossier. She is sweet and caring. She delivered my three daughters. I couldn't ask for a better OB.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

This dr was on call when I was having some problems. When she called back, I told her the problem and she said to go to labor and delivery. I said "really?", kind of a rhetorical question(I.e., just reassure me that this is something that shouldn't wait til Monday and I'll trust you and come in). And she replied: "well then why did you call me?". I was shocked by the tone. I did go in, and when she came twice to check me she was pleasant enough, but I wouldn't use her as my ob on a permanent basis. When I mentioned what had happened to one of the nurses and various friends, all indicated that they had heard bad things about her bedside manners. So she may be a good dr, but if bedside manners are important to you(I think they are, and I'm in health care), then I'd look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

This doctor delivered my baby. I did not know her at the time and she did not bother to introduce herself to me. She seemed mad that she had been called in. She was very inpatient and uncaring.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Marsha Friedrich's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1982)