Ratings for Dr. Louis Peltz

he ruined me and i never got the diagnoses i needed. he refuses to up my antidepressants even though i told him i still want to die. dismissed me as immature and attention seeking.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

i was supposed to see him from 9 to 12 a.m and he forced me to leave at 10. not to mention he wasn't even the psychiatrist that the appointment was supposed to be with. He took no time listening to me and insisted i stay on the zoloft for four more months despite me telling him it was useless. He didn't care about anything i had to say. When i told him about the ghost girl in my head that wants to kill me he said i couldn't possibly believe that she was real. well i hear her so she's real. I've been waiting for this appointment since december of last year only to find out it was a complete waste of time and he was one of the worst psychs i've been to.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

He is rude and sarcastic. always late, very arrogant and doesn't offer any support or empathy. I wish we had any other doctor. I mean it

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

it was 18 years ago our son was diagnosed with PDD from Dr. Peltz. He said to my husband our son is fine he will be ok not autism - guess what he does have Autism and cannot communicate and is very angry and requires 24/7 care - you made my husband wait years to believe what I could see - I said it was autism and he said no. Our marriage almost failed. Thanks to him for nothing other than delaying what should have been known from the day of visit.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Please, to anyone reading this, every negative review here is true. This "doctor" is an absolute joke. he does not listen to you at all. you'd be lucky for him to even remember your name from the beginning to end of the appointment. all he does is try to put you on the drugs HE wants you to be on. even if you have tried them previously with no/bad effects. offers absolutely no help at all with anything. will not answer questions and just rushes you out. you literally have to beg to get ANY type of help from him, but then again that's the canadian mental health care system in a nutshell. he answers and takes his sweet time with personal phone calls during what little time you already have for your "appointment." please, i am literally begging you to not see this man. he has made things worse for me in ways that are irreversible due to his carelessness. how doctor quack over here can go home and sleep at night without any remorse makes me sick. getting no help would have been a much better choice than seeing him. good luck to everyone out there trying to get help. people like this make it seem impossible but we just have to keep fighting.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr Peltz is is very knowledgeable doctor.He may sound a bit harsh but his diagnosis is accurate. He is a good person at heart and my family is thankful to him. We love Dr Peltz.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

He misdiagnosed me when I was younger and now i suffer from ptsd because of it. Wanna get messed up worse than you are? Go and see this cocksucker

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Horribly disappointed with this doctor. Not just a waste of time, no help at all, but more than likely HARMFUL advice given!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

A real, Canadian-educated, knowledgeable and helpful psychiatrist who has a good radar for bull$hit.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Had my son assessed for Autism. He spent less than an hour observing him and dismissed him as immature. Took our son to a child psychologist who was more thorough and lo and behold, he IS on the spectrum. This guy should NOT be allowed to assess kids for Autism.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016