You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Louis Peltz

We thank Dr. Peltz for all the special care he is giving our daughter . It has been a struggle to get the right meds. For her condition. He had been very caring and considerate of everyone's feelings. He does tell you to the point how things are and what you need to do but isent that the reason we go to the specialist! I don't understand the other reviews. Dr Peltz is the best!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Said my 4 year-old wasn't Autistic, but immature and suggested more play-dates and to keep him in daycare instead of putting him in JK. Oh, to be able to jump in a time machine and go back to that appointment...We are really struggling now, and to try and get a reassessment for my son is painfully long. Gee, thanks for nothing, Peltz!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

this doctor don't know how to work with people especially children. it a scary thing that this doctor can make decision about families after one session this man is a disgrace to the profession he needs to see a psychiatrist !

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

He should be stripped of his licence. He is not fit to practice.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Absolutely horrible experience. He barely spoke with our child and hastily formed a decision that I'm certain he'd arrived at before even meeting with us, based on our referral information. He ignored any and all facts that didn't support his opinion. He is rude and condescending and doesn't seem interested at all in helping his patient or their family. He is a disgrace to his profession.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

After every single visit for my son I feel like hitting my head against a wall. It was the same thing each time. He wouldn't prescribe my son meds, even though he clearly needed them. He dismissed my son's problems at school and at home. All he says each time is see you in three months/six months. That's it. So then, we're left feeling frustrated and helpless. Needing his notes for the family doctor I switched my sons to, I requested them. He does not dictate notes! I was told only the odd scribble. What doctor in mental health does not write notes from each visit?? I was shocked!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Would rather look at his watch than pay attention to what you were saying

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

He is a great doctor he always knew what was bothering me. stanley

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Louis Peltz's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We thank Dr. Peltz for all the special care he is giving our daughter . It has been a struggle to get the right meds. For her condition. He had been very cari..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Said my 4 year-old wasn't Autistic, but immature and suggested more play-dates and to keep him in daycare instead of putting him in JK. Oh, to be able to jump i..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "this doctor don't know how to work with people especially children. it a scary thing that this doctor can make decision about families after one session this ma..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He should be stripped of his licence. He is not fit to practice."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely horrible experience. He barely spoke with our child and hastily formed a decision that I'm certain he'd arrived at before even meeting with us, base..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "After every single visit for my son I feel like hitting my head against a wall. It was the same thing each time. He wouldn't prescribe my son meds, even though..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Would rather look at his watch than pay attention to what you were saying"

October 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is a great doctor he always knew what was bothering me. stanley"

October 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "clearly doesn't care about his patients; doesn't make an effort to appear like he's listening to you."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw him with my daughter he was to the point got what i waited for 9 years now getting help for her madison and i say thank you so much"

July 30, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Brutal experience with this Doctor. Will never go back"

July 5, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "One word. Useless. Just wants to prescribe meds and didn't like when I was asking questions. "

May 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Besides being extremely rude, he was useless. To everyone who had a negative experience with this doctor, it would do more good if we COMPLAINED to hospital..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "In 1999, after waiting for months for an appointment, we saw Dr Peltz who supposedly specialized in fetal alcohol syndrome. He spoke to our adopted 15-year-old,..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "he's a motherfvcker................................... "

March 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I would NOT recommend Dr. Louis Peltz. His services are far from family centred. And, other professionals in the community routinely disagree with his findings...."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "........................................................"

February 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I saw him when I was going through a really tough time, and his flippant behaviour did nothing to help. His almost demeaning and invasive questioning--coupled w..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience. Definitely do not recommend seeing him."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I think the reason for the divergent opinions about Peltz is due to how he deals with certain situations. As a person, he's horrendous--like other posters have ..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I honestly don't understand all the negative reviews for Dr Peltz. I agree that his punctuality could use a little work, but he and his team were excellent with..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hello, this Dr. is the worst Psychiatrist ever. Don't go see him. He is very rash to judgement, and will do anything to ensure that he is right. He doesn't care..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is something else. After a 40 minute consultation, told me to take my son out of the french program in which we have invested 3 years, and wanted to p..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I agreee with all the negative reviews below. Had a bad experience with this so-called "doctor.""

December 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Totally egocentric and arrogant. When I went to see him all he did was flash his degree and try to boost himself. Sorry, but if you're in a position where you ..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "One of the worst doctors out there. Any positive reviews should be read with skepticism and caution."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "4 years ago at 15 I found myself in the Credit Valley ER after I was concerned about my thoughts of killing myself. At this point I has been diagnosed with an e..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "We poured out our concerns for our son and this doctor barely listened to us. He just stared off into space and looked imp stormy. At the end of the appointment..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our daughter has been with Dr. Peltz for 14 years. With Dr. Peltz's help, understanding and advise our daughter has gone from a diagnosis of MID to a learning d..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "A friend of mine attended at the hospital for a crisis situation and was seen by some helpful crisis team members. However, that is where to good service stopp..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doctor seemed indifferent to the patient's struggles and constantly checked his watch during the appointment. He makes quick judgements without fully listening..."

September 17, 2014