Ratings for Dr. Louis Peltz

Literally the worst psychiatrist I've ever seen. I dot know how or where he got his license, honestly. He completely disregarded my issues. I told him that I was extremely suicidal and he said, "Well, you seem fine, and I've seen other patients who are worse." He completely disregarded my already diagnosed social anxiety disorder. This guy is useles.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

lol all the positive reviews are probably from Peltz himself

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

We thank Dr. Peltz for all the special care he is giving our daughter . It has been a struggle to get the right meds. For her condition. He had been very caring and considerate of everyone's feelings. He does tell you to the point how things are and what you need to do but isent that the reason we go to the specialist! I don't understand the other reviews. Dr Peltz is the best!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Said my 4 year-old wasn't Autistic, but immature and suggested more play-dates and to keep him in daycare instead of putting him in JK. Oh, to be able to jump in a time machine and go back to that appointment...We are really struggling now, and to try and get a reassessment for my son is painfully long. Gee, thanks for nothing, Peltz!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

this doctor don't know how to work with people especially children. it a scary thing that this doctor can make decision about families after one session this man is a disgrace to the profession he needs to see a psychiatrist !

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

He should be stripped of his licence. He is not fit to practice.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Absolutely horrible experience. He barely spoke with our child and hastily formed a decision that I'm certain he'd arrived at before even meeting with us, based on our referral information. He ignored any and all facts that didn't support his opinion. He is rude and condescending and doesn't seem interested at all in helping his patient or their family. He is a disgrace to his profession.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

After every single visit for my son I feel like hitting my head against a wall. It was the same thing each time. He wouldn't prescribe my son meds, even though he clearly needed them. He dismissed my son's problems at school and at home. All he says each time is see you in three months/six months. That's it. So then, we're left feeling frustrated and helpless. Needing his notes for the family doctor I switched my sons to, I requested them. He does not dictate notes! I was told only the odd scribble. What doctor in mental health does not write notes from each visit?? I was shocked!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Would rather look at his watch than pay attention to what you were saying

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

He is a great doctor he always knew what was bothering me. stanley

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015