Ratings for Dr. Gary Martzke

Dr. Martzke has been my family's doctor for 20+ years. He is personable and patient, never rushing through an appointment. He is concerned about my physical, mental and emotional well-being, often starting with, "So, how are things going?" He listens to me attentively and discusses with me (not lecturing) available options. He answers my questions to the best of his knowledge. When he doesn't have the information or answers I need, he researches it and gets back to me in a timely manner, or refers me to a specialist who can better help me. He has considered my own preferences for particular specialty doctors and made excellent referrals when I had no prior knowledge of whom I should consult. He has interacted with my insurance company on my behalf, defending my need to have a particular medication when it was not on their formulary list. I have followed him from his Jenison office, to Hudsonville, and now to Grandville. As long as he practices medicine, he will be my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

he seemed to stutter alot..almost afraid of the patient...he was my mothers doctor...he was always very vague

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

always willing to get awnsers if he disent have them. Will get thoes awnsers quickly also

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Dr. Martzke has been my doctor since I was seven years old. (I'm now 23.) He is really great, and really cares about his patients. I recommend him to anyone needing a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2004

Dr. Gary Martzke's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grandville, MI