You may also like

Just had cataract surgery with Dr. Chambers and I am extremely pleased with the result. Very knowledgable and helpful staff. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Chambers to anyone needing surgery.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate doc. Caring, helpful staff. I was very nervous about having eye surgery. As it turns out, there was no need. I can't believe how my vision has improved thanks to Dr. Chambers. Can't get the second eye done soon enough.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

My eye situation was very challenging for Dr. Chambers. He took extra time and care to insure the outcome was the best possible for me considering my the uniqueness of my problems. The results were nothing short of amazing. Dr. Chambers' manner may seem brusque to some, in my view is he's exceptionally competent and compassionate while being thoroughly professional.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Emergency eye surgery today to rectify damage from cataract surgery. Went to the optometrist who referred me to this Dr. Chambers in the first place, seeking help with my situation. Within 1/2 hour, she had us on the road to Penticton for emergency surgery ... a different opthamologist, to close a hole in my eye, that the first doctor would not treat. Was so close to permanently losing all vision due to Detached Retina, that the first one does not know how to treat, so left alone and did not alert me to. Thank God for conscientious, caring professionals who take the time to listen to the patient and are not driven by their ego like some... Carried on and got new glasses....... and guess what............ I CAN SEE AGAIN!! after 8 weeks of not being listened to or cared about!!!!! Thank you so very much to Dr. Brittany Rollett (optometrist) in Kelowna, and to Dr. Carl Peters (Ophthalmologist) from Penticton who left his Spring Break and 2 kids to perform emergency on a 1 hour notice!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate doc. Caring, helpful staff. I was very nervous about having eye surgery. As it turns out, there was no need. I can't believe how my vision has improved thanks to Dr. Chambers!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

2 days after my cataract surgery performed by Dr.Chambers, I am so grateful for the new, clear "outlook on life" that I now have. The minute I came into my apartment & turned light on (was probably only a little more than an hour later), I couldn't get over how clear & bright everything looked and it is seeming better & better daily. The staff at the office are excellent and the staff on the Eye Care Floor are a "very well oiled machine"!!! - excellent as well from the time Mary sat me down & started putting drops & then the anesthetist (even tho' I wasn't cold) put a nice warm blanket over me - WOW!! SO NICE The surgery was well worth the wait - Thank you all so very much - Carol Evans :-)

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Great doc! Great staff! I'm very happy with my total experience at this office. You won't be disappointed going here!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

very ignorant secretary, refused to assist me in getting a referral all I needed was the name of another doctor at their firm as dr. chambers was not a specialist in the area I needed, they did have other doctors but they refused to provide a name and also refused to request a copy of a CT scan readily available in order to determine which doctor I should be referred to, very unhelpful, rude, ignorant, zero rating.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Jeffery Chambers's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had cataract surgery with Dr. Chambers and I am extremely pleased with the result. Very knowledgable and helpful staff. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate doc. Caring, helpful staff. I was very nervous about having eye surgery. As it turns out, there was no need. I can't belie..."

October 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V1P1" to "V1Y 4Z4". Address has been updated from "None" to "2918 Tutt Street # 1, Kelowna". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12507622003".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My eye situation was very challenging for Dr. Chambers. He took extra time and care to insure the outcome was the best possible for me considering my the unique..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Poor level of service and indifferent attitude towards a patient and their needs. Doctors forget they are glorified public servants who are paid by the people. "

March 25, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Emergency eye surgery today to rectify damage from cataract surgery. Went to the optometrist who referred me to this Dr. Chambers in the first place, seeking he..."

March 16, 2015