Ratings for Dr. Mark Mausner

I am a former patient of Dr.Mausner and I just called his office to schedule a consultation for an additional procedure. I was shocked and saddened to receive a recorded message that due to illness, his office is now permanently closed. I wish Dr. Mausner and his family well and a miraculous recovery if that is what's needed. He is a wonderful person and plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

dr mausner is such a pleasure to be around. very helpful and willing to share information. great attitude and supportive of patient's goals

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

I found Masner on the internet. My husband wasn't to happy how I found him so I did some research . I call the surgery center where he works and spoke with a nurse there.I explained that I was an RN and just moved to the state and was very nervous fining a doctor via the net. Anyway she reassured me and said he was great and a few of there nurses use Dr Masner. That was enough for me and here I am 3 months post op and I am very happy with the results. I had Breast Liposuction done and I look fab. The excess weight is lifted and my breasts are perkier than ever.Dr masner is a true Gentleman .I have worked with a lot of doctors in my time and I can honestly say Dr Mausner was a pleasure . Surgery is a big deal and you want the best. You are getting that with this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Very few people know what the TS condition is and how to treat it. Dr. Mausner's knowledge of the disease (and the many years that he's been treating it) made me extremely comfortable. He takes the time to go over the entire procedure with you: pre-op, post-op, any type of pain,medications etc. He asks if you have any other questions. On the day of the surgery he was there early to meet my family and talk to them as well about the post op. He said he'd go aggressively on my forehead plaque (most surgeons are too afraid to even touch it) and from the profile angle it looks like it's not even there anymore. Very dedicated to his work, a nice guy, and extremely skilled surgeon. Best decision of my life. Any TS patient whose looking for treatment, look no further.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Mausner is a very personable and intelligent surgeon. He goes out of his way to talk to you about your surgery in detail and makes sure that you feel completely comfortable each step of the way. Highly recommended. (Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty patient)

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Doctor Mausner did an expert job at sealing my leg with a skin graft to cover a major wound. Also, he was an excellent advocate in dealing with the insurance company.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Mausner did my rhinoplasty four weeks ago and I am happy to say that I am 110% satisfied with the results. My nose looks so natural and everyone in my family is in love with it. Dr. Mausner and his staff have always been (and still are) extremely nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

I was extremely happy with my tummy tuck, lipo, breast lift and augementation

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Probably the most professional and nicest office I've ever been to. Dr. Mausner is extremely knowledgeable, honest and caring. Finally had my breast reduction and lipo I had been thinking about for years (and should have done years ago). Results are natural and have changed my self image and what I can now wear. In case you need him after surgery or have any questions, he provides his cell phone. Not too many docs even talk to you. I highly recommend him to all who want an experienced, caring doctor who will give you the results you want.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Mausner is very helpful and informative. He doesn't rush through anything like many other doctors do. I had a breast lift and augmentation, and abdominoplasty with liposuction and he treated me with respect. I love my new look and would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Dr. Mark Mausner's Credentials

• Univ Di Palermo, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Palermo, Italy (Grad. 1979)

UnitedHealthcare