Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Moody

DR Moody is a combination of Marcus Welby and Mother Teresa-- He is my favorite urologist I have EVER seen and I gladly drive to Birmingham from my home an hour away. He really LISTENS to my concerns and takes time to be sure all my questions are answered....he is very personable and has won countless awards for his volunteer work on promoting prostate screenings in places where people are under-served. I cant say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I went to this doctor due to some hormone issues and during the first visit the doctor agreed that there clearly were some abnormalities. He then later changes his mind after a second round of bloodwork which had shown very little difference from the first test. I regard this as highly unprofessional and the second diagnosis to be an arbitrary and dated analysis that would only be relevant without the last 20 years of research to dispute his findings and opinions otherwise.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I had to have surgery and the doctor was very informative and professional. Office staff however did noto relay information well and was difficult to contact. I would recommend Dr. Moody for urology needs.... you may have to deal with an office staff that is not very personal.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Dr. Thomas E. Moody's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

GHI