You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Nykoliation

I LOVE YOU MIKE-KEATON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Moved to Barrie, after experience with several Chiropractors over many years. very pleased with the excellent service and results. Listens and does not rush the patient...but gets results. Recommend highly. He is our "go-to" chiropractor in Barrie.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Wonderful doctor, has speeded up recovery time and is affordable!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Saw dr mike a few times for my back and got orthodics from him. Good guy, doesn't have his nose in the air like some docs. Also the staff billed my insurance for me so I didn't even have to pay.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Went to his office and didn't feel much better afterwards. He kept saying I would have to book numerous appointments to get better. Went to another chiro and recovered in no time. He focused on the $$$

Submitted January 27, 2014

I love this man! I've had sciatic pain for many years and have only ever had temporary relief when seeing other doctors. I last saw Dr Mike about two months ago and am STILL pain free! He's much different than anyone I've ever been too. Also his receptionists never turned me down if I needed to come in to see him, even on short notice.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Mike for a few years now and would recommend him to anyone! The office staff are great, Mike is very patient and understanding even with people who are nervous of chiropractic (as I was when I started) and the office has a very comfortable feel to it. I recently brought my young daughter in who was getting headaches and Dr Mike was able to work out some neck issues and get rid of the headaches completely! He is also very reasonably priced and does NOT make you pay ahead of time like some other chiros in town.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Michael Nykoliation's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I LOVE YOU MIKE-KEATON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

December 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor, Although the waiting time is a while it's still worth the wait"

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Took my kids to get orthotics from him a while back then ended up seeing him for chiro too. Everything was great. I recommend him to everyone now. "

April 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mike and his Staff aew awesome!! He has helped me with back, knee and leg issues"

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Moved to Barrie, after experience with several Chiropractors over many years. very pleased with the excellent service and results. Listens and does not rush th..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor, has speeded up recovery time and is affordable!"

November 1, 2014