Ratings for Dr. Scott H. Jaffe

This doctor has a lot of negative reviews (yelp & others) that seem conflicting with his 3 star overall grade with your grades. Being a former patient and having received very poor care as to further jeopardize my health, I wouldn't recommend this doctor to care for my animals! Very poor service, surprised he even has a valid license and my other specialist doctors know him and would not recommend nor care to associate themselves with this business. He also tried to get more money out of me telling me I qualified 100 percent for medical marijuana, refused follow up care through no fault of mine, solely on his wife (office administrator) that was using extreme profanity at me when I asked her to give my cancer doctor the referral I needed for insurance purposes to get a diagnostic mammogram to which the dr, her husband, referred me to do a month previously from the initial visit! Very offensive and a potentially life threatening circumstance!

Submitted July 14, 2017

I am a patient of Dr. Jaffe's and have always been treated with kindness. I am always seen on time for my appointments and had plenty of time with the doctor. He and his staff are very personable and easy going. I highly recommend this Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Jaffe has been my physician for over five years and has done a fantastic job managing my health. He actually cares about me as a patient and my overall health. I do not feel like a number as people often do at larger medical practices. Dana, (the office nurse), is incredibly attentive, caring and kind. She makes coming to the Doctors office a pleasant experience. I am deeply fortunate to have such a terrific physician and office staff that truly cares about me as a patient. If you would like personalized medical attention, this is the office for you!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Scott H. Jaffe

Dr. Scott H. Jaffe's response
Thank you for your feedback. I am happy you are pleased with my services.

Submitted March 6, 2017

The staff is rude, unprofessional and obnoxious. The doctor insists on testing for things not needed (allergies even though I've never had them). He was unable to write prescriptions correctly and I had to wait a week for it to be resolved with my pharmacy. The first time I went they had me go to a lab for a urinalysis and they couldn't find th results, refused to call for them so did their own - meaning I was double billed, once by the lab and once by the office for the same test! Horrible practice! If I could I'd give 0 stars!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I think dr jaffe is a caring & kind dr but he totally over bills! I received a bill from my insurance company where he billed over $5000 to my insurance company for 1 visit. It's ludicrous not only does he over bill he has his horrible wife running the office. I can't imagine his home life with the spawn of satan but it's none of my business. I would say if you're thinking of using him DONT!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Scott H. Jaffe

Dr. Scott H. Jaffe's response
We are sorry this patient, who was discharged for doctor-shopping and child abuse was not happy. These allegations are not true.

Submitted March 6, 2017

Horrible experience here. If I could, I would give zero stars. I went to Dr. Jaffe two times before I switched doctors. The first time, I waited for over an hour to be seen WITH an appointment. The second time I showed up and waited for and hour and thirty minutes because the police were in the office settling a dispute between the Dr. Jaffe and the receptionist. No one apologized for the wait time, explained what was going on, or offered to reschedule appointments. Also, the voicemail box at the office is constantly full so there is no way to contact the doctor or make an appointment unless you show up. Totally ridiculous. DON'T GO HERE.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Horrible experience. Wife is a rude , nasty, looks impaired and crazy. Over billed insurance and charged me hundreds on top of that. Billed for procedures never done. I wouldn't bring my dog here!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Loves the office. Very intelligent charming man who quickly got to the medical condition I was having (heart problems which were made worse by stress). He acted swiftly and recommended medication for stress and within 2 weeks I was perfectly healthy. Love the doctor and very nice staff by the way as well. Great office overall!!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I have only had good experiences here. The staff, doctor and his wife are very helpful and professional. I have a chronic condition and have been coming here for more than 8 years. I have had only positive experiences. He diagnosed a condition that saved my life.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr and Mrs Jaffe. Dealing with the public is never easy. His wife has gone above and beyond for myself and my family members numerous times. I have the utmost confidence in Dr Jaffe

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Scott H. Jaffe's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bonita Springs, FL