Ratings for Dr. Albert Nkut

This doctor doesn't know anything. He has misdiagnosed me three times and other people I know as well. He has never even bothered examining me every time I had a complaint, although he quickly came up with a diagnosis and medication. I will never see him again and discourage anyone else from seeing him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I saw this doctor a few years ago when he first opened up in the Valley. He was the only doc in the area accepting so I went for an 'interview'. It consisted of him talking about his upcoming trip which lasted too long in my opnion.. told me he'd take me on as a patient after he talked for 15+ minutes and left a really bad feeling in my gut. Needless to say, I never returned to him regardless of how much I needed to see a doc. My husband told me he thought the doc was really strange too. When he needed a physical, the doctor looked at him.. signed off on the paper and walked out. No small talk, nothing. But I guess me being a female got him talking. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone, ever.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Nkut repeadly asks me what I think when I'm in his office for HIS medical opinion. This has happened on 3 occassions now, and I'm sick of him and his condescending manner. I brought my children to see him for a very sore throat and he made me look into their throat and asked me if "that looks infected to me." I don't know, you're the one with the medical certificates, supposedly. Or do you just write books that you are trying to sell in your waiting room. Previously, my son was injured at school in a basketball game, and I wasn't sure if his thumb was broken. Dr. Nkut asked me "Does that look broken to you?" Well, he must not be very knowlegable if he has to keep asking patients what they think. Also he should not be walking out the door as I'm still talking to him. He has the WORST bedside manner I have ever seen. Give up medicine, and devote yourself full time to peddling you books.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

This doctor is the worse ever. He shouldn't even be allowed to practice. It's pretty bad when well known and trusted doctors tell their patients to avoid him at all cost. I would never bring my son to go and see him, I would take my chances diagnosing him myself rather than trust this quack with him. I went to see him for an ear infection. He looked at me without even checking my ear and said "what do you want for that?" I didn't realise my medical expertise (which is none) surpassed his to the point he needed my opinion on what to prescribe. Please avoid this doctor unless you already know what you want from him. He'll gladly give you whatever you ask for and that's where he's actually getting decent reviews from some people. But if you actually need medical advice or expertise then look somewhere else. It's unbelievable that this man is allowed to practice medicine in Canada. Makes me wonder about our standards because they obviously can't get much lower.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

unprofessional, started getting irrate with me (not sure why) perhaps because I had gone to another clinic.) Didn't help with any of the reasons i would see him for. I diagnosed myself a few times. Wouldn't check my son , he kept telling him he had hemroids when he didn't. All in all not recommended. I'd rather take my chances with a dentist!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

He is a very rude and ignorant doctor. He thinks he knows it all and when you ask him a question he gets very defensive and makes you think you are stupid. I am never going there again. Seems that everyone you talk to knows that he sexually harasses the patients and his staff. He should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I noticed Dr. Nkut is working hard on his public relations campaign. Not surprising really since he made a mess of his former clinic. He should NEVER have left without letting his patients know and not handing over the records. A very big minus and unprofessional behaviour of a doctor. I had to hear from another doctor that he moved elsewhere. When he was still my family doctor he let me wait while schmoozing it up with his favorite patients in the waiting room. Also I got a different diagnoses from another doctor on a blood test which he interpreted as perfectly normal. I lost trust in this doctor because of that and I would never go back.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

this is the worst doctor ive ever seen... You wait 2 hours for ? Nothing, I was there two days ago and which he came inthe room put the scope to my mouth signaling me to open, Not checking my lungs or anything when i pasifically went in there saying my lungs burn and hard to breathe.. He gives me anitbiotics and cough syrup and sends me home? No merry christmas or anything? No checking on what i went in there for.. Poor poor doctor.. he should go back to africa and help people there.. Im not ****s but i have nothing for him.. hes rude and ignorant and does not take his time with his patients what does he do to make us sit there for 2 hours when he doesnt even examine his patients..

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

USELESS! Doesn't do a physical exam, simply looked in my throat and prescribed antibiotics. Didn't even take my tempature or look in my ears and then said " I do this for a living, based on your symptoms I know what you have".

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Visited Dr. on a few occasions. Very nice guy.... but a huge lack of knowledge; and simply prescribes. I required muscle relaxants from a huge kink in the neck. Advised Dr. that I had reduced kidney function; so that meds would be ok to take. He then changed the prescription. Once arrived at pharmacy; inquired again if it was ok to take this medication... the answer was NO... would have sent me in kidney failure. So the moral of all this is never trust him totally.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010