Ratings for Dr. Bruce Prokopetz

The best dentist that I have ever dealt with. He has a gentle nature and performs the work with little or no pain. A very caring individual... The whole staff are great maling my visit a most enjoyable experience. Well worth the drive from Kelowna to get my dental work done.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Probably the best and professional Dentist and staff in my 45 years of dental work. Bravo! You deserve it. Would be nice if the hours of operation were different. But i guess sometimes it becomes a personal choice.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Good dentist. Very knowledgeable. Painless. Great staff

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Bruce and his staff were very pleasant and enjoyable to be around. They broke the stereotype of a typical dentist office experience... Relaxing, enjoyable and above all NO PAIN! He was very professional in all that he did. When it came to billing he was more than fair and reasonable in his rates. I definitely and highly recommend him and his staff to all in need of dental care.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Great gentle painless service. Relaxing my sis in the waiting room. Well worth the trip to Sicamous to get my dental work done

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

My thanks to Dr. Bruce Prokopetz and the staff of Parkland for a job well done. This is a dentist who knows how to do miracles and at a reasonable cost. He is gentle and knows how to do a great job with no pain whatsoever. Thanks Bruce, Val and Brenda. So famous is lucky to have you.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I visited parkland Dental Service in So famous after seeing a dentist in Kelowna who wanted to remove three top molars on the top right. In the fall of 2014. I had seen Dr Bruce before when he had a practice in Kelowna, so I called him for a sec9nd opinion. He asked me to drive to Sicamous so he could have a look. I am sure glad that I did. His staff was very accommodating knowing that I was driving up from Kelowna, and Dr. Bruce was able to save 2 of the molars which have given me no trouble to this very day. I have since made several trips to So famous for more dental work including new dentures and been very happy with the results. Dr Bruce and his dental assistant Val make a very good team. The whole experience caused me no pain either in the head or the pocketbook. I find the staff there to be very caring,even phoning after hours to see how I was doing. I also enjoyed the music in the waiting area which I found to be very uplifting. I know that I will be driving to So famous for all of my dental needs in the future and hope Dr. Bruce never retires

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Bruce and the staff at Parkland Dental Center are so friendly and helpful, making a trip to the dentist actually pleasent and enjoyable. Dr. Bruce has had to use freezing a couple of times and each time I hardly feel a poke. He is very gentle and is always asking how its feeling as he works. Dr. Bruce has always given the best and most afordable options for treatment. I would highly recommend going to see Dr. Bruce and his team. By far the best Dentist Ive ever been to.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

My first experience with a dentist was a good one, Dr. Mac Leitch was gentle, and I never had pain from needles or fillings until he retired. Mac is now 89, and I still see him occasionally and consider him a friend. I had several dentists afterwards, and had varying degree of pain from their treatments, but just bit the bullet and thought , "It is what it is." When Dr. Bruce Prokopetz bought a practice in Kelowna, I once again had a dentist who never caused me any pain, either in my mouth or in my wallet, and he always phoned later in the evening to be sure that I was doing alright. Unfortunately, a few years later his office was flooded, and the building condemned, so he decided to sell his practice here and relocate to smaller more relaxed town. A couple of years ago, my brother was needing some dental work, and still had Dr. Bruce's cell number in his phone directory, and called to inquire where his new clinic was, and whether he would consider taking on some of his old patients. We learned that he was in Sicamous, over 80 miles from where we live. At first I was thinking it was a long drive there and back, for dental treatment, but we decided to split the cost of the trip. Their office is extremely accommodating and bent over backwards to make enough time that we could both get in on the same trip. He saved 2 out of 3 teeth that a Kelowna dentist would have extracted, and all work was done on both of us with no significant pain. He is the only other dentist, in my experience, other than Mac Leitch that could administer freezing where you don't feel the needle. I personally have recommended several friends as patients from Kelowna, and they have been more than impressed. Dr Bruce's staff arranged the booking to get us all in to minimize travel time, and even stayed after hours to get all the needed work done. Although he has prescribed painkillers on more than one occasion, I have never needed to take them once the freezing was gone. I find that Bruce and his wife Val make an awesome team, they care about their patients and still call in the evening from home to be sure all is going well, even though it is long distance for them. In a nutshell, I find he is compassionate, eager to offer the best options for treatment to his patients at a reasonable price, and I have experienced only a negligible degree of pain during treatment. For myself, and also a few friends that I have recommended, it is well worth the time and cost of the trip to Sicamous, (160 miles round trip,) to visit a dentist who I trust, and who knows his stuff and stands behind his workmanship. While in his waiting room, I have talked with other patients who had driven up from Summerland to see Bruce, (a further 30 miles each way for them beyond Kelowna), and even a couple from Saskatchewan who told me they wait until they come to BC to see Bruce rather than seek a dentist in their own province. In my opinion, you can't get a better endorsement than that! I am glad I found his new practice after he left Kelowna, and will be happy to use his services again, as needed in the future.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I have found Dr Bruce Prokopetz to be very helpful in solving my dental problems. The staff are all wonderful and the cost was very reasonable. I am extremely pleased with the work that he performed, his ability to do the job without pain, and was surprised when he even called long distance to check on me to see that I was not in pain on the evening of my appointment. This is a dentist who really cares. I will definately be back when I need more dental work.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017