Ratings for Dr. Garry M. Banks

No contact with family after surgery until family complained. Banks left WITHOUT speaking with family.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Dr. Banks is fast and efficient from checking in to end of appointment he was fast and set me up for medical needs to further my health needs. Surgery was great and healing on schedule. X-rays showed the surgery was accurate and a success, I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

This place is bad to the core. Dr Banks lied to me like you would not believe. He did what he said would be a simple routine surgery on my neck because my hands were tingling. The sugery was to be a hour and it lasted 5.5 hours I have constant neck pain lost most feeling and stringht in my hands left side of face hangs and is numb inside of my head feels awful. They wanted to schedule me for more surgery lol I went to a different surgeon told him it felt a rota tiller went through my neck. His reply was unfortunately it looks like it. But nothing anyone could to fix the damage. He said Dr. Garry Banks is the one that's knows what went wrong and he didn't want to get into it. I lost everything because of this. Home work ability gardening recreational activities But he still got payed lol. They could care less about what happens to there patients. Lies Lies and more lies I got from them. Kelly Driscoll

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Had a wonderful and successful experience with doctor; I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Very worthless for a doctor and his staff is awful

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

The reason why I rated Dr Banks such an excellent rating is he has been wonderful. I am more than happy to have him as my spine doctor. He give choices, options and opinions on your specific needs. A Dr who arrives and leaves a ov with a hand shake is a very confident doctor. Tells me he is aware of the situation will weight any options. I will only go to him and his staff as well as the pain mgnt team he referred me to. He is soft spoken don't let that fool you he is an excellent Dr.. thanks Dr. Banks ~ Maria Bisbee ~

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

I went to see him because I had fallen on ice and he told me that I would be better in a year. It has been 11 years and have had four surgeries from that fall.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I saw Dr banks due to severe back pain. MRI confirm I had a neck bulding disk with spinal cord compresion. Dr suggested surgery with fusion to repair. After surgery I had severe neck pain radiating down left arm. I mentioned to doctor during first appointment after surgery and he recommended to return in 2 months. 2 month pain got worst another MRI confirm ( per doctor) that I had a collapsed disk and required 2nd surgery. I requested dr notes and MRI results and nurse informed me that they can not release the records per pa. When I received the MRI results and doctor's notes it was very odd that MRI had no indication of collapsed disk only notes that there was a fusion 4-5 and 5-6 which I last surgery was for level 5-6. I am having another doctor check MRI I do have some feeling that something went wrong on first surgery which caused the disk to collapsed.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

I Had neck fusion DR Banks does not take the time to explain things to you. His post-op care is very bad. The staff is rude, Appts are always wrong or changed to work for them. I still am having alot of pain and when you try to talk with him he brushes you off. I would look for another dr..

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010