Dr. Heather Kee

Ratings for Dr. Heather Kee

This was a dreadful experience for our first visit. The staff barely paid us any attention when we came in. I had to ask several times for assistance. Dr. Kee's resident was 15 minutes late. She started off by firing off hard and fast questions which were difficult to answer in front of our 9- year old. Absolutely no regards for how he might respond to the things being questioned and answered until I spoke up. At which he was offered to wait in the reception area. He was examined by the resident for 5 minutes who then consulted Dr. Kee for about another ten. We all came together to hear a mental health diagnosis even though Dr. Kee had yet to meet our son. We will NOT be returning and researching other resources. Incredibly traumatic experience for a little boy who has been through so much trauma already.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Worth the wait to see her! She always takes her time and is very detailed. Never feel rushed. She also always washes her hands before seeing the patient. Hope she doesn't retire anytime soon.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Amazing Doctor. The wait is long but well worth the trip. They took the time to have a medical intern talk to us first in length and take history for over half a hour. Then talked to my son who is 16 by himself. They were amazing and thorough. Then the doctor came in and actually sat down drew charts for us, shared her opinion and diagnosis and asked us what course of action suited us. she was with us for half an hour, was patient, diligent, knowledgeable and understanding. All in all we were there for 2 hours but came out with clear answer, a proper diagnosis and a course of action. Well worth the wait. Amazing doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr Kee is the best pediatrician I've ever met. She takes her time and always engage in conversation with my kids making them feel at ease. They really like her. She is very knowledgeable, which is very rare nowadays. She is worth any wait.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Hands down, Dr Kee is the best pediatrician I have met. I have very high standards because my dad is a pediatrician too. She is very patient, very friendly and always aknowledges my children. The most important m

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I do rely on reviews to look up many doctors for my daughters . My youngest sees 4 specialists and we are now on our 4th paediatrician. And I have to say Dr. Kee is by far the best out there. I agree the wait can be a bit dreadful but I assure you she is beyond worth the wait. My daughter absolutely loves her. We are extremely grateful we came across Dr. Kee and will continue referring her to our family/friends. Your the best Dr.kee:-)

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

My son, Joseph, saw Dr. Kee in Langley for about ten years. I found in her a warm, wonderful doctor who greatly influenced our lives and she taught me how to effectively understand my son's many health challenges and how to best treat him. She actually listened to me and never made me feel that we were wasting her time. Joe, who was chronically ill for most of his childhood, has grown up to be balanced, and maintains a good level of good health. Thank you so much, Heather.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

You can be referred by your child's Dr if you need to see a pediatrician and then you can make an appt. Still had to wait but absolutely worth it because she is kind, thorough, thoughtful. Talks to parent and child, and keeps her compassion and sense of humour even in the very stressful and busy clinic environment. A wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

I took my child to see Dr. Kee after other parents’ recommendation as well as reading the comments here. Without any questions, Dr. Kee is the best pediatrician I have ever met. She checked my child’s symptoms very carefully, asked her detailed disease history, and finally referred her to a suitable specialist. Dr. Kee is friendly to child, caring, and with patience. Highly recommend her to all parents.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Good doctor, but the wait for her is LONG! We have taken our son to her twice for vaccinations. The first time, we waited 3.5 hours after putting our name down and the second time it was 4.5 hours! She does spend the time to do a thorough exam and answer questions. We haven't felt rushed (if anything, we rush her a bit because by time we've gotten in to see her, its past our son's bedtime and he's cranky!). I believe you can put your name down starting at 9:30 am on Thursdays when she works, even though she doesn't actually start until 3. We will be doing this in the future so we hopefully don't have to wait so long. THe first time we saw her for our son's first vaccinations, she chose to give him one shot, wait a few minutes, do the second shot, wait a few more minutes, and then do the third one. We thought it would be better to just do them really quick, one after the other. We requested this for the 2nd round and she was fine with that. It was much less painful for all!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011