Ratings for Dr. Lenard Gagne

Saw him a couple times about major pain in multiple areas. He passed gas, sneezed, blew nose and coughed right there in the room in a 2 minute appointment. Like... Should you even be here? I was thinking about him. He told me to eat more vitamin c and left. It turned out I have Crohns Disease, ulcers, acid reflux, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Etc with all the associated symptoms and more. So needless to say the vitamin c didn't help. His bedside manner is reminiscent of a cocaine addict or manic person. Not saying he is one he just acts like one with his arm flapping, dissociative half answers and urgency to leave the room. A Dr that farts and offers vitamin c is funny if it wasn't real. A waste of an appointment and distressing.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Quite a strange character. Have seen him about 4 times. He is always in a hurry, comes to a 'diagnosis' quickly and has never cured the problem. He also went out for a coffee when I was supposed to see him. (???) Not an effective Dr. Not to mention his outrageous outfits, like he just came back from mardi gras in Peuerto Rico. Lol about that though.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

I went to Kensington medical clinic as a walk-in patient. Dr. Gagne was on duty. After a 30 minute wait in the waiting room, I was escorted to an exam room and told that he "stepped out for a coffee", but I would see him next. 15 minutes later, the nurse came to tell me that they did not know why it was taking so long at the coffee shop, hopefully he would return soon?! He sauntered in shortly after, and did not examine my eye or take a blood pressure, even though my complaint was burst blood vessel in my eye and pressure in my eye. He was completely dismissive and was not reassuring at all. I really had a bad impression and wonder if he has any interest in his practise??

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

Saw Dr. Gagne at Lougheed Medical Clinic. He was rude, dismissive & had an awful bedside manner. I only go to a Dr if I'm feeling really sick. To be treated that way by someone who is supposed to be a "Health Care Professional" is atrocious. Fortunately he is only one of several Doctors that work there so if I don't feel better I will go back when he is not there.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr Gagne is very rude or probably he doesnt know what he's doing? Went to Lougheed Medical this afternoon to be checked. He didnt even bother taking my BP (i told him he put me on Norvasc since May) he didnt bother to check on my records(he was holding it) he asked me the dosage while writing my refill orders. I told him im experiencing palpitations in my neck and is bothering me because of its strength and frequency which leds to shortness or breath and exhaustion. He merely said everything is ok that is nothing when he didnt even bother to check on my physically or even at least take my blood pressure! I will never ever see him again and if in future he is the one on duty? I'll walk out the clinic gracefully.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Probably the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced in my life. No follow up, doesn't seem to care. In, out, off you go. I saw him 12 years ago, just recently and a few times in between. Had I known it would have been him at the clinic, I would have turned around walked right out. He just doesn't care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Personable and well informed. Very present and responsive to patient concerns.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

Dr. Gagne is very thorough and always consults the patient with questioning. He is easy to speak with and is always helpful in arriving at a health solution.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Walk in Clinic: Listened to complaint, consulted previous notes from colleagues, referred to labs. and gave appropriate Rx.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007