Ratings for Dr. Cremona Ticea

I can in at 8:45am (clinic opens at 9am) and there were already 4 patients ahead of me. My infant daughter needed to see a doctor and she couldn't sit around an hour in the wait room for a doctor. The receptionist told me to leave my name and come back at 10am which I did. When I came back at 10, they saw me within 3 minutes. I had Dr. Ticea and she was very polite, professional and thorough with my daughter. She asked all the questions to figure out the symptoms and told me her diagnosis and what to do about it. She was very professional and was very helpful. I had my other daughter with me who was starting to show symptoms and Dr. Ticea also made time to see my other daughter as well even though we didn't come there for her. Dr. Ticea also told me to come back if the symptoms don't subside in a few days. I felt confident and comfortable after leaving this clinic. I would return and will try to see Dr. Ticea again.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Ticea is excellent .............please keep up the good work.She is too polite and even if she was a little assertive no problem , I would not be offended.....what I want is quality treatment .I respect her work. Old orchard is not a hotel for welcoming.......its a medical clinic.......please do not stupid comments........be grateful for the treatment. Be a Canadian

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I just found out I'm pregnant and had the worst experience with doctor in my life. She is really rude, abrupt, impolite, with lack of compassion and kindness. Her communication with patient is terrible. She was yelling with me all the time and wasn't listening what I was trying to explain.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

This is the worst Dr. I've ever met. I went to see her with my friend who is pregnant and this dr. literally raised her voice to us. She was so rude I could not believe. Very impatient, very impolite, not sympathetic at all. Horrible experience. I DO NOT recommend this dr.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I felt much worse after seeing this doctor. She was not compassionate. I experienced her as abrupt and impatient. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I saw Dr. Ticea at the Old Orchard Clinic today. After reading the reviews here I was nervous to see her. But she was kind and helpful. No nonsense in a way, but not abrupt or rude at all. She seemed to care more about my symptoms than other doctors I have seen at Old Orchard, frankly, and took me seriously, which I really appreciated. I would go see her again!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Ticea is a get-to-the-point doctor. Tell her your ailments and she'll either give you a prescription or tell you to go home and wait a few days. She is a knowledgable doctor but I do find her abrupt and assertive (meaning, don't question what she gives you), so be ready. I suggest that you write down all your symptoms and when they began, and all medications that you are currently taking so that you do not waste the doctor's time as they need to enter everything into the computer system. That goes for any children as well.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

After reading some of these comments, I was nervous about my appointment with Dr Ticea. I arrived prepared to not waste her time with a long story and just presented the fact to her. If you want a doctor who will sit and chat with you and give you sympathy for your ailments, you will not enjoy your visit with Dr Ticea. If you are looking for a knowledgeable doctor to listen to your systems and provide treatment, then your experience will be great.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

This lady has significant lack of communication skills. Very rude, abrupt, and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Thanks Dr Ticea, you went the extra mile to help me!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016