Ratings for Dr. Cremona Ticea

She just wanted to get me out of the doos as fast as she can. i was still asking some questions regarding my health and was cut off shut down and wanted to take me out of the room asap.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I've been going to Dr Ticea for several years as have my family members and she is a helpful, compassionate and excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Isn’t it strange that all the negative reviews employ the same language. Some one single person really has a vendetta going here.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

She is rude, dismissive and doesn't care. She wants to get out of the room as soon as possible and doesn't explain the problem to her patients. Please avoid at all costs

Submitted March 19, 2018

Very impolite, she googled pictures and asked me if any of these pictures looked like what I had... I never knew it was a self diagnosis clinic... she could not give a reason why I had the symptoms that I had... she just said monitor it and see how it is in 5 days!!

Submitted October 23, 2017

Hard to find such a good doctor. She is very good doctor and kind.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I find Dr. Ticea very helpful, knowledgeable and straight to the point. I feel when I'm with her for those brief 15 mins that she cares about me and why I'm there.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I can in at 8:45am (clinic opens at 9am) and there were already 4 patients ahead of me. My infant daughter needed to see a doctor and she couldn't sit around an hour in the wait room for a doctor. The receptionist told me to leave my name and come back at 10am which I did. When I came back at 10, they saw me within 3 minutes. I had Dr. Ticea and she was very polite, professional and thorough with my daughter. She asked all the questions to figure out the symptoms and told me her diagnosis and what to do about it. She was very professional and was very helpful. I had my other daughter with me who was starting to show symptoms and Dr. Ticea also made time to see my other daughter as well even though we didn't come there for her. Dr. Ticea also told me to come back if the symptoms don't subside in a few days. I felt confident and comfortable after leaving this clinic. I would return and will try to see Dr. Ticea again.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Ticea is excellent .............please keep up the good work.She is too polite and even if she was a little assertive no problem , I would not be offended.....what I want is quality treatment .I respect her work. Old orchard is not a hotel for welcoming.......its a medical clinic.......please do not stupid comments........be grateful for the treatment. Be a Canadian

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

This is the worst Dr. I've ever met. I went to see her with my friend who is pregnant and this dr. literally raised her voice to us. She was so rude I could not believe. Very impatient, very impolite, not sympathetic at all. Horrible experience. I DO NOT recommend this dr.

Submitted February 23, 2017