Dr. Collette Paquin

5 1 4.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Collette Paquin

Dr. Collette Paquin's Ratings

Loved everything about my experience. Front desk ladies are engaging, funny and sweet. Dr.Paquin found the beginnings of melanoma first visit and has taken incredible care of me since. She takes me seriously, listens, has remarkable bed-side-manner and is thorough. In regards to cosmetic concerns, She did everything she could to avoid the expensive procedures. When it all come down to it, I trust her. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2905258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

When I’ve called Dr Paquin’s office for an appointment I had to learn that I had to wait 4 months for an appointment. Well, I wasn’t happy but understood as she is highly recommended and I needed somebody I can trust since skin cancer and melanoma is running in the family. Unfortunately not long after making my appointment; I’ve lost my pocket calendar and was not aware when the appointment was up. I thought it won’t be a problem because doctor’s office always call or email to remind the patients…(bad of me)…I was certain they will call, especially because the waiting time was so long. They didn’t. When finally I called to ask when my appointment was they told me that I’ve already had my appointment. I told the secretary: that I was waiting for her call. She said: “We don’t do that” Told her it would be a good idea to warn patients of the fact that they won’t be reminded. She said: “We don’t do that either”… I also asked her to consider an option when I don’t have to wait another 4 months. There is the possibility somebody cancel I would take it over. “They don’t do that either”.
I understand I’m responsible for my own appointment, however we, patients are so spoiled and got used to reminder calls that it is really confusing when somebody doesn’t do that. I found the secretary’s attitude cold and condescending. If she shows a little compassion and kindness towards the fact that I have to wait another 4 months I wouldn’t write this negative comment. Hopefully one day I can meet Dr Paquin, who is so highly recommended on this site.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2903937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Shes a friendly amazing dr.
what can you say about the wait....bring your magazine or phone
shes worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Only good things to say about her! Very helpful and knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions you have!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Paquin is the dermatologist in my family doctor's office. She is very knowledgeable and diagnosed a skin condition (flat warts) that had been misdiagnosed as eczema by many other dermatologists. Zapped it with some freezing and (after about 2 months) no more itching! Also, she gave me lots of free samples and she provided prescriptions for two alternative therapies for my facial rosacea (In case one did not work). Unfortunately, it's about a 3-month waiting period to see her (no perks for being a patient in the office!). In my case this was true for both my first visit and my follow-up - hence why I asked for two scripts. And you will have to wait about an hour to see her. it is worth it if you've had a skin condition for a long time that no one else has helped with... The staff of this office are friendly, but don't always (or often) answer their phones - and they do not clean the rooms in between patients (don't rip off the old paper from the examining table, etc).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

From the moment that I overheard her politely say to another patient that she, "did not get into this field to help people look younger," I knew she was the specialist for me; Dr. Paquin is serious about her work in this field. If you value your dermal health and don't wish to be sold the latest topical or surgery, she may be the doctor for you as well. I have a history of skin irritations, lumps and bumps which Dr. Paquin has poked, prodded and biopsied. The lumps and bumps, have all been tested and removed, and the irritations happen much less frequently. Thank you. (And thank you Donna for being the queen of efficient scheduling, and doing so in such a cheerful and friendly manner).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2736940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

FOR SURE the BEST! She solved very difficult and annoying problem. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr. Paquin has been my dermatologist for well over a decade. Being fare, raised in Florida and having a family history of skin cancer, I wouldn't trust anyone other than Dr. Paquin to care for me. She, in my opinion, is a dermatologist focused on healthy skin as opposed to a cosmetic surgeon/doctor who tends to be more focused on aesthetics and anti-aging. If I want Botox, I'll go elsewhere. If I want to reduce my chances of skin cancer as I age, I'll continue to see Dr. Paquin. She is well worth the wait to get an appointment to see her! And she's simply a kind, compassionate and lovely human being who truly cares for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2707565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Paquin cares about her patients. And Donna is incredible. Sometimes you have to wait a bit longer, but wouldn't you rather have the best taking care of you? I think yes. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2682867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

long wait times, staff unwilling to help. however, she is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2648892].votes_count ]]