Ratings for Dr. Collette Paquin

VERY RUDE STAFF . I haven't met the doctor , I wanted to book an appointment and the receptionist sounded so cold and like she is not interested talking to me , I asked her if they are taking new patients and she bluntly said NO.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I'm reading all these positive comments and wondering why my experience was so sub par. I was referred to this Dr because I had several quite large moles on my body that were causing irritation and discomfort. I wanted them checked out and then essentially removed. On my first visit I had to wait over an hour passed my appointment and when I finally got in she proceeded to check my moles and told me they weren't suspicious so they weren't going to be removed. I practically begged her to at least remove the one on my neck since brushing hair or wearing necklaces was very difficult, she told me if I pay 40$ she will do it so I agree. I then Ask about the others and she tells me to come back next year and she will re check me and remove them. So I do that and a whole year later I return and again she tells me no, at this point I'm dealing with discomfort like I said and very annoyed she won't remove them, so she refers me to a plastic surgeon because apparently removing them will scar and she doesn't want that, even though the one on my neck was much larger than the others and the scar is hardly noticeable as well as them all being located in areas that are always covered by clothes. So I go to the plastic surgeon who quotes me hundreds of dollars to remove them. I refused and instead had a referral placed to another dermatologist who removed them without complaint. Overall I'm annoyed that I would wait in discomfort this long because she refuses to help me and then get sent off to her colleague who is trying to charge me so much to remove something that's painful on my body. Her secretary also refused to accommodate me, I heard her squeeze in several of the regular patients while I was in the waiting room but for me since I was new she refused and had me only take what she would give me. Overall not impressed.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

She's kinda cute. A 10/10. Nice lady, knows what she's doing.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Terrible experience. Waited and waited and final consultation extremely brief. This doctor is only in the business out of greed. Useless experience.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

She's one of the good ones! It's good to find a doctor that is still in it to help people and not all about the money and prestige

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr Paquin is the best dermatologist I have ever seen and I have seen a few:) friendly, helpful, good listener. Thank u for your authentic personality!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Love her! Makes you feel so comfortable and she is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Very knowledgeable. She doesn't give up trying different treatments like other dermatologists I've been too. She puts a lot of care into ensuring her patients are taken care of.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

he is great, don't see her often as there is no need, but a brilliant, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr Paquin followed up with me personally after my appointment and made herself available to me for any questions or concerns. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015