Ratings for Dr. Collette Paquin

Love her! Makes you feel so comfortable and she is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Very knowledgeable. She doesn't give up trying different treatments like other dermatologists I've been too. She puts a lot of care into ensuring her patients are taken care of.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

he is great, don't see her often as there is no need, but a brilliant, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr Paquin followed up with me personally after my appointment and made herself available to me for any questions or concerns. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Very knowledgable , patient and does excellent work!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Loved everything about my experience. Front desk ladies are engaging, funny and sweet. Dr.Paquin found the beginnings of melanoma first visit and has taken incredible care of me since. She takes me seriously, listens, has remarkable bed-side-manner and is thorough. In regards to cosmetic concerns, She did everything she could to avoid the expensive procedures. When it all come down to it, I trust her. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

When I’ve called Dr Paquin’s office for an appointment I had to learn that I had to wait 4 months for an appointment. Well, I wasn’t happy but understood as she is highly recommended and I needed somebody I can trust since skin cancer and melanoma is running in the family. Unfortunately not long after making my appointment; I’ve lost my pocket calendar and was not aware when the appointment was up. I thought it won’t be a problem because doctor’s office always call or email to remind the patients…(bad of me)…I was certain they will call, especially because the waiting time was so long. They didn’t. When finally I called to ask when my appointment was they told me that I’ve already had my appointment. I told the secretary: that I was waiting for her call. She said: “We don’t do that” Told her it would be a good idea to warn patients of the fact that they won’t be reminded. She said: “We don’t do that either”… I also asked her to consider an option when I don’t have to wait another 4 months. There is the possibility somebody cancel I would take it over. “They don’t do that either”. I understand I’m responsible for my own appointment, however we, patients are so spoiled and got used to reminder calls that it is really confusing when somebody doesn’t do that. I found the secretary’s attitude cold and condescending. If she shows a little compassion and kindness towards the fact that I have to wait another 4 months I wouldn’t write this negative comment. Hopefully one day I can meet Dr Paquin, who is so highly recommended on this site.

Submitted August 24, 2015

Shes a friendly amazing dr. what can you say about the wait....bring your magazine or phone shes worth the wait!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Only good things to say about her! Very helpful and knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions you have!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Paquin is the dermatologist in my family doctor's office. She is very knowledgeable and diagnosed a skin condition (flat warts) that had been misdiagnosed as eczema by many other dermatologists. Zapped it with some freezing and (after about 2 months) no more itching! Also, she gave me lots of free samples and she provided prescriptions for two alternative therapies for my facial rosacea (In case one did not work). Unfortunately, it's about a 3-month waiting period to see her (no perks for being a patient in the office!). In my case this was true for both my first visit and my follow-up - hence why I asked for two scripts. And you will have to wait about an hour to see her. it is worth it if you've had a skin condition for a long time that no one else has helped with... The staff of this office are friendly, but don't always (or often) answer their phones - and they do not clean the rooms in between patients (don't rip off the old paper from the examining table, etc).

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015