Dr. Collette Paquin

5 1 4.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Collette Paquin

Dr. Collette Paquin's Ratings

Only good things to say about her! Very helpful and knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions you have!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Paquin is the dermatologist in my family doctor's office. She is very knowledgeable and diagnosed a skin condition (flat warts) that had been misdiagnosed as eczema by many other dermatologists. Zapped it with some freezing and (after about 2 months) no more itching! Also, she gave me lots of free samples and she provided prescriptions for two alternative therapies for my facial rosacea (In case one did not work). Unfortunately, it's about a 3-month waiting period to see her (no perks for being a patient in the office!). In my case this was true for both my first visit and my follow-up - hence why I asked for two scripts. And you will have to wait about an hour to see her. it is worth it if you've had a skin condition for a long time that no one else has helped with... The staff of this office are friendly, but don't always (or often) answer their phones - and they do not clean the rooms in between patients (don't rip off the old paper from the examining table, etc).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

From the moment that I overheard her politely say to another patient that she, "did not get into this field to help people look younger," I knew she was the specialist for me; Dr. Paquin is serious about her work in this field. If you value your dermal health and don't wish to be sold the latest topical or surgery, she may be the doctor for you as well. I have a history of skin irritations, lumps and bumps which Dr. Paquin has poked, prodded and biopsied. The lumps and bumps, have all been tested and removed, and the irritations happen much less frequently. Thank you. (And thank you Donna for being the queen of efficient scheduling, and doing so in such a cheerful and friendly manner).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2736940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

FOR SURE the BEST! She solved very difficult and annoying problem. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr. Paquin has been my dermatologist for well over a decade. Being fare, raised in Florida and having a family history of skin cancer, I wouldn't trust anyone other than Dr. Paquin to care for me. She, in my opinion, is a dermatologist focused on healthy skin as opposed to a cosmetic surgeon/doctor who tends to be more focused on aesthetics and anti-aging. If I want Botox, I'll go elsewhere. If I want to reduce my chances of skin cancer as I age, I'll continue to see Dr. Paquin. She is well worth the wait to get an appointment to see her! And she's simply a kind, compassionate and lovely human being who truly cares for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2707565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Paquin cares about her patients. And Donna is incredible. Sometimes you have to wait a bit longer, but wouldn't you rather have the best taking care of you? I think yes. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2682867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

long wait times, staff unwilling to help. however, she is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

She insisted on having 3 moles removed without asking to see my prior history, simply took the easy route of just 'cut and forget'. When asked for details on why they should be removed (i.e. medical basis for removing) she replied "If you die your family will sue me". Touching. Needless to say I have a new dermatologist that is not afraid to discuss matters scientifically and respects patients rather than carving out/scaring them needlessly for fear of lawsuits. Two other dermatologists later examined me and did not feel it was necessary to remove any of the 3 moles Dr. Paquin wanted to excise.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2610797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Paquin is excellent. I travel from Barrie to see her as she is well worth the wait and travel time. She listens to you, doesn't rush you and has a very calming personality. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2521700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Paquin through a friend after having a negative experience with another Dr who only seems interested in pushing cosmetic procedures. I'm VERY happy with Dr. Paquin. She takes the time to answer any questions you have. Though it can take a while to get in to see her, I think the wait is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503941].votes_count ]]