You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Abeed Jamal

He is upbeat and a Dr. who I feel I can relate too. He is helpful but I will have to say that he sometimes will underestimate concerns when he probably should perhaps? Other than that, hes knowledgable and a nice dr.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

A very personable and caring specialist. He is very knowledgeable on lupus nephritis issues- so few doctors are. I highly recommend this doctor for serious kidney issues especially involving SLE.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I have to give Dr Jamal top rating across the board. He has a great personality, listens well and explains everything clearly.His staff provides timely reminders for the next appointment.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Excellent specialist - very knowledgeable and skilled, easy to talk to and answers all questions with patience and clarity. Genuinely concerned and very good follow-up. I highly regard this physician and recommend his.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Submitted November 24, 2010

I visited him once for a referral. The appointment was on time and he took the time to make a good assessment. He is polite and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

I developed kidney problem. I was referred to Dr. Jamal by my family doctor. After checking my blood and urine test, Dr. Jamal said my condition is right in the middle, it could go either way. However, with his treatment my kidneys are perfectly normal. I still see him once a year for follow up check. I never had to wait for my appointment. He is very kind and respectful and helping. He is young and knowledgable. He takes his patients and profession seriously.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Dr. Jamal treated my dad for 2 years with ever increasing kidney failure...and now...my Dad is in the hospital with no recourse other than almost daily dialysis...and Dr J did not hasten the process to get things underway b4 it got this bad...I am not pleased :(

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Very punctual and knowledgeable. Good at explaining things to me.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

Wonderful manner, easy to talk to and explained everything.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

Dr. Abeed Jamal's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He is upbeat and a Dr. who I feel I can relate too. He is helpful but I will have to say that he sometimes will underestimate concerns when he probably should..."

February 24, 2016