Ratings for Dr. James D. Jenks

Great bedside manner & so very knowledgeable. Warm and calm demeanor that puts you more at ease during even the most nerve wracking of situations.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Jenks is an extremely knowledgeable, talented, kind and understanding physician. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I have Dr. Jenks for many many years. He takes his time with you and answers all your questions. He is a great listener. When my insurance changed, I still went to him. I would recommend Dr. Jenks to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

AT 50 yrs. old, I have had many Dr.'s and no one compares to Dr. Jenks. He completely present in the room with you. Sits back looks you in the eye and asks if there's anything you want to talk about. And he's sincere! He would take as much time as you need. He is Awesome!! I too would do private pay if he wasn't on my insurance. He's that good.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

There's a reason Dr. Jenks was voted one of Chicago's Best Doctors in Chicago magazine. He's been my doctor for years. In fact, when I switched jobs/insurance and was no longer covered under Dr. Jenks - I refused to see another doctor and chose to pay cash so I can continue my yearly with the best ob/gyn in the Chicagoland area.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Takes as much time as needed. Tells you all the facts and pros and cons without getting you worked up. Fantastic doctor and explains things very well!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Jenks since 1985 and he has the most compassionate manner I have ever seen in a doctor. He takes as much time as you need at every visit.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Doctor par excellence! He treats you and takes care of you just like you are his daughter. Does not force his opinion on you. Encourags you to make decisions together. Great sense of humor! Very knowledgeable and makes you feel good! Encourages you to ask questions and will answer them. To sum it up: AWESOME!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr. James D. Jenks's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1979)

Commercial Insurance Company