Ratings for Dr. Patrick L. Spencer

Dr Spencer performed surgery on my 102 year old great grandfather after other doctors said no even though he was having trouble seeing. He removed the cataracts and even did a procedure to control his glaucoma so he doesn't have to use drops anymore. He is now watching baseball again. A thank you to Dr Spencer and his staff for helping my Great Grandfather.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

He was very professional and caring about my eyes before and after having both lens replaced 4 years ago and I am enjoying having not to wear eye glasses anymore.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Thank you Dr Spencer for doing my eye surgery today and not cancelling because of the cold weather. I see the snow and colors so beautiful now. Thank you. Mrs. Carter

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

I liked that I didn't have to have an IV for my eye surgery. My veins are so hard to find and I end up bruised. It was painless and I saw great after my surgery. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Amazing eye exam! I was able to see the inside of my eye on the computer screen. He pointed out and explained so much more than any of my previous eye exams with other doctors. Really cool doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Thank you doctor spencer and staff for always helping support our community.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I have been receiving Botox injections for chronic migraines and I can honestly say Dr. Spencer has changed my life. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Very busy office but staff was very nice and everybody was smiling. That made me much more relaxed as I was quite nervous because I have never been to an eye surgeon before and I was told I had cataracts and needed them removed. Dr. Spencer was fantastic! His demeanor was so calm and reassuring I was actually excited about having cataract surgery. I'm so glad I did because now I see great without any glasses. I would recommend Dr. Spencer highly.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I've heard from so many people that Dr Spencer was the best eye surgeon that I was actually a little skeptical and nervous about my appt with him. I'm so glad I listened and went to him because he was truly wonderful. My cataract surgery turned out better than I could have imagined! I told my mother about him and she had her surgery as well. We highly recommend him like everybody else.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I received a way better exam than my last eye doctor and he was way nicer.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Patrick L. Spencer's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1994)