Dr. Patrick L. Spencer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patrick L. Spencer

I liked that I didn't have to have an IV for my eye surgery. My veins are so hard to find and I end up bruised. It was painless and I saw great after my surgery. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Amazing eye exam! I was able to see the inside of my eye on the computer screen. He pointed out and explained so much more than any of my previous eye exams with other doctors. Really cool doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Thank you doctor spencer and staff for always helping support our community.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I have been receiving Botox injections for chronic migraines and I can honestly say Dr. Spencer has changed my life. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Very busy office but staff was very nice and everybody was smiling. That made me much more relaxed as I was quite nervous because I have never been to an eye surgeon before and I was told I had cataracts and needed them removed. Dr. Spencer was fantastic! His demeanor was so calm and reassuring I was actually excited about having cataract surgery. I'm so glad I did because now I see great without any glasses. I would recommend Dr. Spencer highly.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I've heard from so many people that Dr Spencer was the best eye surgeon that I was actually a little skeptical and nervous about my appt with him. I'm so glad I listened and went to him because he was truly wonderful. My cataract surgery turned out better than I could have imagined! I told my mother about him and she had her surgery as well. We highly recommend him like everybody else.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I received a way better exam than my last eye doctor and he was way nicer.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I checked out several lasik surgeons before deciding on Dr Spencer. I chose him because everyone I spoke with had good things to say, especially some of the patients in the waiting room. However, I must admit I was a little concerned because there were a lot of patients and many seemed older. But I learned that Dr Spencer sees all ages of patients and I saw several Dragons baseball players there and I thought that was a good sign. Dr. Spencer was really cool and explained everything well and Nicole was really good too. My lasik surgery was the best thing I could have hoped for. 2020 with no glasses since was 8yrs old!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Spencer is the team eye doctor for the University of Dayton and our Dayton Dragons baseball team. I went to him because of this and I wasn't dissappointed. Me and my wife had LASIK surgery and we both see great and love it. Dr. Spencer was really up to date on his stuff and his staff was hilarious. They made my surgery actually fun!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Excellent eyesight after cataract surgery! Dr. Spencer explained the procedure and took time to tell me about the new Multifocal lens implants that I ended up choosing. Now I don't need glasses to drive or read. I highly recommend Dr. Spencer and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Patrick L. Spencer's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal