Ratings for Dr. John Hopkins

Felt so relieved that when I entered the doctor's clinic and the super rude secretary Simone was not there..was not feeling well so I did not want to be upset by the inconsiderate treatment this rude Simone would give..but a huge sigh she was not there....hve to look for a new doctor anyhows...

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Simone is the most inconsiderate secretary i had encountered! She is so rude! The way she talks to patients is so rude! I felt really so bad when I heard the way she talks to a por old gentleman! If only I wont be charged! I would have punch her! I dont know why the doctor still keepjng her but I am not surprised coz the doctor himself seems to not care of his patients.They should not be operating the clinic! Rude Rude secretary and Doctor! The secretary especially is very unprofessional! She should schooled! What a B!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Simone is very very rude!!!!!!! i dont know why she still works there.She is a hypocrite piece of S!!!!! I hope one day she meet her match!!!!! Very rude disgusting woman!!!!! She should not be dealing with patiets coz she will just make them more sick!! She is so disgusting!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

SIMON is a piece of S , get it together fake B and stop blaming other people for your fake and B attitude.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Simone. What a piece of work. Never before have I dealt with someone so dismissive or uncaring in the health field in my life. She's the first impression when you come into the office...which is too bad really. Dr Hopkins is a very nice fellow; receptive, friendly and took great care on coming up with several conclusions to my husbands' potential health issue. Totally ignorant for a staff member to ignore you the first 5 minutes that you stand in an empty reception area before acknowledging your presence. That's the impression one is left with unfortunately.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Appointments are kept right on schedule. No nonsense, get the job done approach. Staff are especially proficient.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I too found any negative reviews of Dr. Hopkins and his office astonishing . I have gone there for many years and always found Dr. Hopkins and Simon of the highest professional standard. She is both efficient and delightful, the doctor unfailingly helpful and up to date with modern treatments. Waiting time is reasonable, and consultation in brisk but thorough which suits me because I've little desire to sit around chit-chating in a doctors office. His technical knowledge is outstanding and I'm always impressed by how up to speed he is on medical studies. I've never once felt disappointed or frustrated with this office. It's first class in every way.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I read some reviews about DR. Hopkins and I was compelled to write on myself. I was surprised to read some negative reviews about being rushed? You are rushed for what? This DR, does not overbook....There is not 10 people in the waiting room when you leave....so I do not get why you felt "rushed". Maybe you are the problem, ever though about that? Nevertheless, personally, I think he is a great Doctor, Simone is an awesome receptionist and I am extremely happy.... You Dr. Hopkins and Simone bashers get a life....

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Hopkins for more than 20 years. He does not overbook, like some doctors, and deserves kudos for this. I have never been kept waiting longer than 15 minutes, in all those years. I hear so many horror stories about doctors who book an appointment, and leave you in the waiting room for hours on end, since 5 people are booked for each slot. Dr. Hopkins is businesslike, and thorough. If you want a doctor whose shoulder you can cry on, he is not for you. If you want an excellent doctor, who will not miss anything related to your health, you couldn't ask for better. He is a doctor, not a therapist, and you need to be clear about what you want. Simone is helpful, friendly and efficient. If you prefer not to share more than health information, then don't. You have a choice, exercise it. Some people take no responsibility for their own health, and expect others to do everything for them. I suspect this applies to the people who complained about the amount of time they were given, forms not being completed for them, or an "uncaring attitude". If you want or need translation, find that service; therapy, then find a therapist, not a family doctor. He won't send you for unnecessary tests, but I'm sure you can find another doctor who will, just to placate you. Dr. Hopkins and his staff treat you as a capable adult, with respect. Adults take responsibility, they don't assign blame to others for their own lack of action or research.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Me and my family are all happy with Dr. Hopkins. He was my family doctor since 1985 .

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014