Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Abbas

If you have any opinions on your own health, he will literally laugh at you. Rude and completely unhelpful.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Completely doesn't care! He did not address my issues whatsoever. Go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Be prepared to wait. Showed up 30minutes early and didn't see a doctor until 2hours after my scheduled appointment. Staff unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

He was unbelievably rude! This is the first time I have ever filled out a survey about a Dr. Just wanted to warn you!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Same as above, Well what do you want me to do about it. I have blood coming out my nose. Please help me. I don't think he really cared. I'm used to an amazing Dr. At this practive. It has gone down hill.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

I was literally the only patient in the office and I still waited in the exam room for 30 minutes. The nurse came in several times and rudely stated "it's just me" when I looked up. When the dr. came in he was very rude and condescending. He didn't listen to what I was saying, didn't seem like he knew what he was doing, and kept staring down at my chest the whole time. He also kept repeating the same things even though I explained to him that I meant something completely different. I was told to schedule appointments to get a CT scan and allergy shots but I will not be giving them any more money. I have never seen a doctor's office where everyone is just out and out rude like they are here. The nurse that came in was rude, the doctor was rude, and the woman who tried to get me to schedule more appointments was rude. And $45 dollars later, all I got was a prescription for Allegra D, which I can get over the counter anyway. Do not waste time or money here!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

I found him to be dismissive and condescending. His attitude was basically, "what do you want me to do about it?". Appointment and scope work was extremely brief. Only suggestion and recommendation was "maybe try some Afrin." The brief visit cost me $200 out of pocket (and much more to my insurance company) and I felt like I got nothing from the visit. Waste of time and money, and worst interaction I've had with a healthcare provider. To add insult to injury I received a call two days after Christmas (less than 30 days from visit) demanding payment in full to avoid having it turned over to a collection agency. This is the first and only negative review I've ever felt the need to make.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Very unfriendly & not helpful. Did not return nor listen to his dx. Found a much more caring ENT.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Would recommend to family and friends. Staff could be a little more friendly.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Gregory M. Abbas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)