Ratings for Dr. Kris Wierzchoslawski

Dr. Kris has been my doctor for some years now. Sometimes I find he hears you but doesn't listen, other than that I like him as my doctor. His secretaries are friendly but " Mary " is my favorite she is a really sweet person.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Family Physician for 8 years- he is thorough and recommends healthy alternatives before prescriptions. Quick to contact you with test results when necessary. His staff is excellent!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Not a nice doctor to deal with whatsoever! Does not have the time of day to discuss your concerns about your love one and is determined he is always right and as far as he is concerned that is the end of the subject and will not engage in any further discussion.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

He made very inappropriate/strange comments about what I should and should not be doing when I started university. Not really a doctor's place to tell people they should only have one sexual partner in their lifetime. Also, I didn't ask or particularly care about his opinion on this subject.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Was referred by an other patient very please with his ability. Computer literate very observant good empathy and knowledge. .

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Been with Dr. Kris for 5 years, he is punctual with appts and test results. He listens and it not quick to pass out prescriptions. Always recommends alternative solutions such as diet and exercise. Great Dr.!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Very thorough - does not rush you through your appointment. A1 in my opinion as is his secretary Amanda.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

We have had many doctors as we have moved due to my husbands job. He is the best one we have ever had. He truly cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Very quick service and thourough. I was at the doctor and had a chest X-Ray at the hospital all within 45 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

This is my regular doctor and I am quitr pleased with his treatment. Not afraud to refer to specialist if not sure of diagnosis

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012