Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Uhlenhuth

Dr Uhlenhuth is an excellent doctor in every respect. It some of ratings are out to trash everything, including Obama and Kentucky One.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Uhlenhuth. I had cancer and was very upset. He was very professional and thoroughly explained what was wrong and the surgery I needed. I had a major surgery and was able to go home the next day with hardly any pain. I can't recommend him enough. It is true with Obamacare, it is a shock how much deductible the insurance companies make you pay out of pocket.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Worst experience ever. First I tell him I had blood in my ejaculation and I was told by a different doctor I had a std and needed to follow up with a urologist. So I do so and are told that blood in your ejaculation don't indicate an std but yet he prescribes me the same medicine that I was givin to treat my std. He wouldn't let me talk and kept putting words in my mouth. the lady at the front desk knows more then this wack job. hes just in it for the money and don't care about his paitents.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

1st visit went badly. Uhlenhuth asked me why did I think I was there?!!!! DUH! I could have never gotten an appt. to see him without a referral from my GP! He KNEW why I was there. So why the game of questions? Then Uhlenhuth asked me a question that was on his very own questionnaire that his staff required me to fill out! Come on, Doc, at least show me some respect by reading your own questionnaire that you require patients to fill out before they ascend Mt. Olympus to speak with Dr. Diety! I felt like Uhlenhuth was doing me a favor by simply talking to me. There was no warm and fuzzy feeling from Uhlenhuth. He has money to make and his patients are simply a means to get that money. Uhlenhuth has set up a money making machine as his practice. If your personality type is one in which you take your responsibility for and control of your own health seriously, be advised that Uhlenhuth's money-making medical practice machine and your wishes may clash a bit. As a direct result of my interaction with Uhlenhuth, I will be seeking another provider to deliver the services that I need. Oh, and this guy is part of the vaunted Kentucky ONE Health Network, a consortium of Jewish Hospital and St. Mary's Healthcare. Kentucky ONE Health spends lavishly at the Kentucky State Fair for prime exhibitor space to set up their FREE health screening services, for which I truly am appreciative (they provided no cost screenings to me when I lost my health insurance because of Obamacare (no, I did not qualify for government health subsidies!)). And that was the reason I attempted to schedule additional test using Kentucky ONE Health. But so far, in each of 3 attempts, Kentucky ONE Health has dropped the ball: they would not provide me the costs of the routine screenings before I actually had the screenings!!! And Kentucky law does not require them to do so. <sigh>

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I went to see Dr. Uhlenhuth on September 18th, and, due to my busy work schedule, scheduled a procedure for December 27th. On December 3rd, a member of his staff called and cancelled the procedure . . . apparently the doc decided to go out of town. I haven't yet found another urologist who can accommodate me at this late date. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Great, caring doctor. Dr. Uhlenhuth took care of my problem and treated me with respect. He did not run unecessary tests. He

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Eric R. Uhlenhuth's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1981)