Ratings for Dr. Michael Olah

I'm with this practice for last 15 years, started with Dr. Olah senior and now with Dr. Olah junior. Always very helpful, flexible working time, when needed appt was always just hours away. He really cares about me and it shows.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Olah is fantastic. He is always available with same day appointments when needed, he has helped me through some trying times. My mother is also his patient and due to physical limitations is not able to get to his office, Dr Olah makes housecalls - how many doctors still do that. He is friendly, a good listener and truely cares for my health.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Junior Olah is a very approachable and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I truly have no idea who the heck people are talking about! I was a patient under both Senior and Junior and while I have a lot of respect for Senior, Dr. Olah Junior is simply fantastic! He listens, is very thorough, and if he doesn't know , he looks into it. He's a wonderful physician who has patiently helped me through internal issues and cancer.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

My posting was about the Junior Olah, I need to clarify this because I've always heard that his father was an amazing excellent doctor however his son did not inherit any of those characteristics

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I never have a problem with my Doctor, he always listen to my concerns and if he thinks is nothing to worry about he let you know that is not necessary to worry about.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Excellent doctor is vert patient and seems to genuinely care about the well being of his patients. Has always made time to see him when experiencing a crisis, he is very knowledgeable, empathetic and professional.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Olah should have practiced under another doctor first before inheriting his dad's devoted patients for him to abuse them. He lacks management, people and professional skills required when running your own practice. He is extremely confrontational and does not understand client service skills. I would not recommend such a person for treatment. Unless you're up for abusive treatment.

Submitted February 10, 2016

I went to Dr. Olah and he was rude ,condesending and was no help with any issue I had .I went after stitches to have them removed .I was asking about sore lumps in my lip told scar tissue .! and a half years later I await surgery to have teeth removed from my lip.I brought my prescriptions with me and was call a pharmacy .His receptionist would not call my name just you go in .I had problems with meds his receptionist told my pharmacy I was a horrible person .I was suffering from depression and PTSD this Dr. almost caused me to commit suicide due to lack of help and hurtful comments .I wouldn't send my dog to him .Sadly he got his practise from his father and ruined it .Sadly I am still trying to move forward and trust another medical professional after him and his staff.

Submitted September 23, 2015

For 3 years I was suffering from chronic fatigue, I had seen many doctors and at the end though my mood was ok they decided I was depressed and put me on medication. My neighbor had recommended Dr Olah and from the beginning what a difference. He listened carefully to me and reviewed my entire chart. He did not waste time resending me for things I had tested but was thinking out of the box. Dr Olah ended up finding I had lyme disease and after treatment I feel great. He was even able to get me off the antidepressant medication I had been put on by my previous doctor. I thank him for changing my life

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015