Ratings for Dr. Michael Olah

I've been a patient for nearly 10 years. Very professional, knowledgeable, down to earth and friendly physician.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

He's the best .... always kind and listens... some people are writing nasty about him but then I think they are nasty themselves to start off..

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I'm with this practice for last 15 years, started with Dr. Olah senior and now with Dr. Olah junior. Always very helpful, flexible working time, when needed appt was always just hours away. He really cares about me and it shows.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Olah is fantastic. He is always available with same day appointments when needed, he has helped me through some trying times. My mother is also his patient and due to physical limitations is not able to get to his office, Dr Olah makes housecalls - how many doctors still do that. He is friendly, a good listener and truely cares for my health.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Junior Olah is a very approachable and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I truly have no idea who the heck people are talking about! I was a patient under both Senior and Junior and while I have a lot of respect for Senior, Dr. Olah Junior is simply fantastic! He listens, is very thorough, and if he doesn't know , he looks into it. He's a wonderful physician who has patiently helped me through internal issues and cancer.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

My posting was about the Junior Olah, I need to clarify this because I've always heard that his father was an amazing excellent doctor however his son did not inherit any of those characteristics

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I never have a problem with my Doctor, he always listen to my concerns and if he thinks is nothing to worry about he let you know that is not necessary to worry about.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Excellent doctor is vert patient and seems to genuinely care about the well being of his patients. Has always made time to see him when experiencing a crisis, he is very knowledgeable, empathetic and professional.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Olah should have practiced under another doctor first before inheriting his dad's devoted patients for him to abuse them. He lacks management, people and professional skills required when running your own practice. He is extremely confrontational and does not understand client service skills. I would not recommend such a person for treatment. Unless you're up for abusive treatment.

Submitted February 10, 2016