Ratings for Dr. Philip Z. Israel

Love dr Israel and Sharon his nurse They have taken care of me so well

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

After a mammo it was suggested that I follow up with a specialist. This doctor came in without my folder, asked who sent me for some reason, did not ask my issues; went to the ultrasound like it was a day in the park, alarmingly said "its abnormal". I am in shock and afraid, there was no concern from him for what he was saying to me. He finished and said see me in 3mos and asked if I wanted a biopsy. If he is the doctor, why is he asking me if I want a biopsy. He said if you are a worrier, I said I am a worrier, he said well let me know and walked out. His nurse looked surprised. He would never say what he recommended; he was cavaliere. When I got my records, the notes said "I would let them know if I wanted a biopsy" and many health questions were answered but not asked of me. These are my medical records and they are incorrect. I have left 4 msgs and received no returned calls. This is very bad. Take as many new patients as you can, because all are the same to him. Pass this Dr. up.

Submitted November 2, 2012

Very knowledgeable,caring,helpful.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. Philip Z. Israel's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1961)