Ratings for Dr. Atul P. Lalani

I went to Dr Lalani and his PAs for over 3 years for hypothyroidism and all they did was make me wait 3 hours (1hr in waiting room; 2hr in exam room) to get my med refills. I finally decided to change to a new Dr and they requested my medical records 3 times and got nothing... I called the office again and again and they told me they sent them. I finally had to go into the office and pay $25 to get copies of my records. The new Dr ran new labs and found that I have a lesion on my pituitary gland causing HGH deficiency. I had to be put on daily injections to treat it. I DO NOT recommend Dr Lalani or any of his staff.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

After being my doctor for 9 years, I walked in for my appointment and was told that I needed to see the office manager. She informed me that Dr. Lalani would no longer be treating me because I filed Ch. 13 even though I was a cash patient. I was not allowed to stay for my appointment, did not receive refills, no 30 transition of care or referrals.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Staff is atrocious, uncaring and uneducated. Phone calls are never returned...don't bother with the manager, she's the most incompetent one. I was scheduled blood work that had a pregnancy test attached. I have no uterus...why do I need a pregnancy test, again?? I've told both Lalani and Amy about my lack of a uterus but it falls on deaf ears. Avoid this office. RUN away and don't look back!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

The staff does not care, does not return calls and treats you without respect.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

One of the most well educated staff I have seen and been to in a while. Front office staff very friendly and always smiling. I would recommend this practice to anyone of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I've been very pleased with his services. He is thorough and attentive.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I would like to say my visiting several endocrinologist and doctors throughout Arizona Dr. Atul Alani One of the most upstanding doctors I have ever met I give him 100%

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Terrible waits.no call backs..always new staff..sucks

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Do NOT go to this office! Wait times r horrible, office staff is rude & ignore u & make u feel like ur bothering them. I can't rate the dr cuz I only saw him for 1 minute-dealt with a nurse practitioner all other times. TONS of unnecessary testing & NP told me my insurance would cover all testing & I ended up getting stuck with a $365 bill for nerve testing that wasn't covered. Asked office manager RaeAnn Perry to work with me on the cost & she wouldn't. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE!!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

If you want to wait a month for a phone call to be returned, or hours in the waiting room, or weeks for a prescription to be called in, this is your doctor's office. I can't believe they're still in business.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015