Ratings for Dr. Kari Sheldon

I had Dr. Sheldon as my primary doctor for over 10 years. She was always attentive and had suggestions for my concerns. Unfortunately, she is no longer a primary doctor and now only works part-time. Her former patients had to move to other primary care doctors.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I don't usually comment on anything. I just have to share how incredibly lucky I feel to have Dr. Sheldon as my doctor. She is wonderful! Sometimes I have to wait for her, but that is because she spends time with her clients and never rushes you! She has been by GP for over 10 years and helped me thru anxiety, infertility, a stroke, and numerous colds/infections. I feel very blessed to have her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I Love Dr. Sheldon as does my son, he's always finding reasons to go to the doctor now rather than trying to avoid the doctor. Very great person I hope she stays for awhile!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Sheldon is VERY helpful and understanding. My kids and I love her. You really feel that she LISTENS to what you are saying to try and get to the root of the issues. I never feel rushed or embarrassed no matter what topic I need to discuss with her. I never feel that she is judging me at all.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

I couldn't ask for a better doctor for myself or my kids. She always listens to everything I have to say and I never feel rushed! If she was taking new patients I'd send all my friends & family to her!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2007

Very punctual and helpful. Would recommend to anyone. Every time I've seen her she continues to perform tests until the problem is found. She also answers email within 24 hours.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr. Kari Sheldon's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Harvard-Pilgrim