Ratings for Dr. Marcus R. Romanowski

I recently had my hip replaced by Dr Romanowski. On a scale of one to ten I would rate him a 50! He is a wonderful, caring, EXPERT surgeon. He and his team take care of everything for you- before during and after the surgery. He checked on me multiple times in the hospital, and was always available for questions. I truly believe that in spite of the 1000's of surgeries he has done, each of them is important to him. I had very little pain which I heard is typical for his patients. I couldn't be more grateful for the treatment and care I received.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

The entire organization is a well oiled machine. My results for a total hip replacement were simply phenomenal. Rehab was amazingly effective.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

He is by far, in my opinion, the BEST Orthopedic Surgeon in W.N.Y. Hands Down.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I am a 53 year old male who needed to have my left hip replaced, I have been reluctant for years because I have a condition called wolf Parkinsons white. having met with Dr Romanowski he convinced me that I did indeed definitely needed to have a hip replacement after having agreed we set the date and the surgery was an overwhelming success I need to have my right hand down eventually and I would recommend dr. Romanowski to anybody who needs joint reconstructive surgery his staff is outstanding and professional and the experience that I thought would be somewhat of a negative experience turned out to be incredibly successful thanks again Dr Romanowski

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I have had partials in both knees and several years later, had to have my left knee restructured with a complete knee replacement. Dr Romanowski explained away all fears. He is very kind and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Since Feb.I have been under the care of Marc, it is now April and with total replacement of both my hip and knee I couldnt be happier! From the time you are meet by the staff until you see the doctor it is a pleasant experience.Ifound the office staff to be truly helpful when I needed letters for work or the like, always with speed and accuracy. As for the the doctor, I find Marc to be a very friendly and personable. Marc always had time to listen and answer my questions to completion. It is very obvious to me that the people supporting Marc from the staff at the hospital to his receptionist are all working toward the common goal of patient care. Not only do I find Marc to be a very skilled surgeon, he is also a good manager of people and buisness. Looking back at my experience I couldnt imagine there to be a better place to have these procedures completed. I will recomended Dr. Romanowski to people with the full confidence that they will be cared for with the same skill and compassion

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr. Romanowski is alright but I believe his assistant Jerome has a better attitude and has a more thorough way of explanation.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Romanowski is very knowledgable, friendly and courteous. I have seen his work as a humanitarian and as a result have used him for personal health reasons. I have also recommended him to friends who have reported they have been very satisfied with his work.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I am 54 Years old and needed a hip replacement. This Dr. is extremely knowledgable in what he does. Everything was explained clearly and all my questions where answered. My experience couldn't have been better and the outcome very positive. I would highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

all staff pleasant. Dr Romanowski takes the time to listen to you as a patient

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Marcus R. Romanowski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD is a fellowship trained knee and hip replacement surgeon at General Physicians Knee and Hip Center in Buffalo, NY. A diplomate of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, he presently serves as the Medical Director of the Joint Reconstruction and Orthopedic Program at Erie County Medical Center. After completing a fellowship in 1998 with Dr. John Repicci in total joint replacement and outpatient partial knee replacement he served as Chief of Orthopedic Surgery at Kenmore Mercy Hospital, Kenmore, NY from 2002-2016. He helped establish the Knee and Hip Center at Kenmore Mercy and served as its Director from 2004-2016. He is a Cum Laude graduate of the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine and an alumnus of the University of Pennsylvania. He has numerous publications in the field of adult arthroplasty and has presented at international orthopedic meetings in the United States, Australia, Germany and France. He is a native of Buffalo, New York and the Orthopedic Medical Director at Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center in Lancaster, NY.

• English

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Oxford