Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Borgiel

I've been to this office over 20 times now and I've never had to wait more than 20 minutes. All the staff is incredibly kind, and even says hello to me when seen outside the office. Borgiel is consistent with helping me with any and all questions and concerns I have, even those outside of the purpose for the visit. He's very attentive, knowledgable, kind, funny, and very easy to speak to.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

We waited in line for 15 minutes to check in for my daughter and by the time we were able to check in they said our appointment was cancelled because we missed the 10 minute grace period. I said are kidding me, i just stood here for 15 minutes to sign in. I asked to see the doctor so he could explain to me in person. He wouldn't come out. I have never experienced something so ridiculous and unprofessional. Not to mention every time I go there, I have to wait at least 45 minutes to be seen. He must think he is better than the rest of us.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I have never (in 77 years) met a more thorough and kind doctor. He is wonderful and has a remarkable nurse; Shelly. Best ever!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Chris Borgiel is my rock. He is compassionate, kind in every way as well as a great doctor. Shelly provides the best in nurse care. We met Dr. Borgiel by accident - what a lucky day that was. We trust him completely!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

He is a very thorough physician. We were transferring from another physician. Dr. Borgiel reviewed our labs and other tests that were pertinent at our appointment. His office nurse and staff are very professional and competent. We did not feel rushed by him. He seems to be current on new treatments and medications.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

Dr Borgiel is a great guy, very thorough and personable. He takes the time to follow-up and tries to cover all the bases. He is Canadian, and Canada's loss is our gain. His nurse, Shelley, is also really good.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

nurse staff is wonderful. front desk could use some work, but that appears to be the why things go now. would love for dr b to do emails, but his new nurse, shelly is really nice. dr b always makes you feel like you're the patient, not a number

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

HE IS ALWAYS PLEASANT AND PERSONABLE WITH ALL OF HIS PATIENTS. I HAVE NEVER HAD A DR THAT TOOK SO MUCH INTERREST IN ME AS A PERSON. HE IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN I NEED HIM

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr Borgeil is very understanding!! Takes time to listen & you don't feel like another number!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

an extraordinary doctor with kindness and compassion

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr. Christopher J. Borgiel's Credentials

• Royal Coll Of Surgeons In Ireland, Med Sch, Dublin, Ireland (Grad. 1997)

Healthnet