Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Gelfant

I went to Dr Gelfant after my friend highly reccommended him. She had her breast augmentation with him and her results looked impeccable. I went in for my consultation and he took the time to get to know me, my line of work and my interests. I wasn't just another customer. He advised the best size for my frame and highly suggested a modest size implant. I am so happy with the results. My breasts look beautiful and it is only 2 weeks post-op!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I can't say any negative things about Dr. Gelfant. I heard of him through two of my coworkers who had already been operated by him for a breast augmentation, loved the results and had the urge to book a consultation. The staff were friendly, professional and accomodating from the get-go. Phone calls and emails were answered quickly. Dr. Gelfant was on time for both my consultation and post-op appointment. He answered all of my questions and concerns and proportioned my breast implants to fit my frame perfectly. He specializes in scar tissue and the scars under my armpits are barely noticeable after a year and a half post-op! I could not be any happier with my results and the experience I had with Dr. Gelfant and his staff. I recommend him to anyone wanting a breast augmentation!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

he is very professional doctor and knows what he's doing. i haven't been more happier with his work. the procedure and consultations all went smoothly and he gave me what i envisioned.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr Gelfant is an amazing doctor who is very caring and a genuinely nice person. His staff is very professional and friendly. All in all, I would highly recommend Dr Gelfant to anyone that needs the services of a cosmetic surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

He used two different surgeons without my consent to do my breast lift and reduction. When I would raise any concerns during follow-ups, he told me to not worry about it and not be so detail-oriented. I was an absolute idiot for trusting him, and I advise everyone to stay far away from him!!!!!

Submitted April 24, 2016

I had lip augmentation and forehead lift in 2009. The forehead completely dropped. And today looks a mess. The lip augmentation was completely botched, after I complained I was in pain all the time, he refused to listen. First time around he put way too much fat and I looked like a clown. After pleading to have it removed he finally agreed but was arrogant as usual. I ended up looking like clown the second time around with one side much higher than the other also having nerve damage. He wouldn't do anything about it except to say he wouldn't be doing anymore lip augmentations. Ever since, my life has been a nightmare with people laughing at how bad it looks. Physicians, Specialists and any other medical staff including lab staff abuse me. I have developed breast cancer and no one will treat or do surgery because of this disgusting mess Gelfant has left me with. I saw a Dr in the States and his comment was, I do not support the person that did this to you. The fact that this untreated breast cancer will kill me makes Dr Ben Gelfant very guilty of causing an unnecessary death. He refused to refund my money and I cannot afford to go to another country for private surgery to save my life. How would anyone who reads this feel as I sit typing this I'm in dreadful pain from the cancer. Thank you Dr Gelfant for shortening my life. Who ever is thinking of going to this man, should think again. Thank for reading this. Valerie

Submitted September 21, 2015

I had breast augmentation done. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Gelfant was very professional and caring. I would recommend this doctor for sure!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Stay away from this rude, pompous, cold man. All he cares about is your money. He shoots down any concerns you may have and interrupts you along the way. He has the ego of a God with an attitude like how dare you question anything since in his mind his opinion is always perfect. I would never trust anyone to be in his care.

Submitted May 24, 2015

Was nice before my surgery but after surgery his true coloured surfaced. Extremely rude and arrogant! Was literally in my face when i told him I had a tummy tuck performed by another surgeon. Came across very intimidating...please do not go to this surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Pretty uncaring Dr and exceptionally rude office staff

Submitted April 16, 2015