Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Brody

Brody is uncaring, he had no bedside manners and he thinks he's "somebody"! I would not ever go back to him again! Honestly..... there are many other good docs to see in the Triangle area. Don't waste your time and money!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

I usually waited about 40 minutes in the exam room before being seen. I felt like Dr. Brody didn't really care about me or my recent diagnosis. I was scared and didnt get much information from him or his staff. I felt like I was just $ to him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. Brody is one of the most compassionate and understanding doctors that I have ever had. He is concerned about his patients and has a great ability to make them comfortable about personal issues. I would recommend him very highly!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

My husband has gone to Dr. Brody for several years. He is very knowledgeable and kind. He takes his time, explains things well, and answers all questions. We have been very pleased with him and would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Brody's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental