Ratings for Dr. Pavan Chand

The last few years my care has gone down, to get refills on med's can take a month waiting. Pharmacy sends in request up to once a week only to be told she never received it. Been a patient for years and have never received a physical once. She is nice to talk to and staff is great, but if you want to get better don't hold your breath. Asked for a injection 5 years ago and still ask for one and all I get is excuses. Now I'm told to find a new doctor because she's closing her practice in Windsor. Wasted all those years only to be told go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Am very pleased with how helpful Dr.Chand has been. Always wants to get to the root of the problem, with the help of Specialists. Is now very hard to see though. Too many patients I've heard?

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I was informed that I should have reported her. I had a serious problem which I told her about, she said "hurry up or find yourself another doctor" I did find another doctor and when I was examined I was told to go directly to emergency. I had surgery. I was humiliated by her. She shouldn't be allowed to practice

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Chand does not follow up with test results. Completely hands off approach. Never takes BP or weight. Has too many patients that she cannot adequately care for. I need a new Dr. My health has steadily declined due to this. Very negligent.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Makes me take my own blood pressure, sends out to other specialists, thinks blood pressure 180/75 is "normal" Doctors at Hotel Dieu demand I change doctors immediately. She reduced my HBP meds even though I had a very high pressure

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Her staff is excellent but you can never get in to see her and when you do she just sends you somewhere else without physically examining you. A clinic doctor that I saw wanted me to put in a complaint about her to the medical board because she did not bother to respond to urgent test results that he sent her....

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Great Dr, always kind and listens, involves specialists and other doctors when needed.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Chand for 1 1/2 years now. Although she is very nice, seems knowledgeable, I still find her at times not very "hands on" or willing to examine you. She seems to prefer referring you or just asking questions. The regular staff at the Amherstburg clinic are always very nice and pleasant to me and helpful. However, it does take a long time to get an appointment, usually 6-8 weeks, which in my opinion is unacceptable. I think this has to do with her running 2 different clinic locations.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Great Doctor. Sabrina receptionist is so on top of everything. 💖 you gals.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Chand is knowledgable, thorough and takes the time to ask many overall health and lifestyle questions to provide a detailed assessment and set of recommendations. My entire family (with young kids) appreciates her focused attention. If you have concerns, she's quick to refer for specialist followups and is not immediately prescribing medication as 'quick fixes' - I hate adding unnecessary chemicals to our bodies so I really like this about her. Sabrina is wonderful! She has a tough job at times to keep the offices organized but she is so helpful and friendly at both locations.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015