Ratings for Dr. Pavan Chand

Great Dr, always kind and listens, involves specialists and other doctors when needed.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Chand for 1 1/2 years now. Although she is very nice, seems knowledgeable, I still find her at times not very "hands on" or willing to examine you. She seems to prefer referring you or just asking questions. The regular staff at the Amherstburg clinic are always very nice and pleasant to me and helpful. However, it does take a long time to get an appointment, usually 6-8 weeks, which in my opinion is unacceptable. I think this has to do with her running 2 different clinic locations.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Great Doctor. Sabrina receptionist is so on top of everything. đź’– you gals.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Chand is knowledgable, thorough and takes the time to ask many overall health and lifestyle questions to provide a detailed assessment and set of recommendations. My entire family (with young kids) appreciates her focused attention. If you have concerns, she's quick to refer for specialist followups and is not immediately prescribing medication as 'quick fixes' - I hate adding unnecessary chemicals to our bodies so I really like this about her. Sabrina is wonderful! She has a tough job at times to keep the offices organized but she is so helpful and friendly at both locations.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

the worst physician in Windsor> Stay away. Little knowledge, bad staff

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Best family doctor in Windsor. Kind, helpful, smart, quick, always does her best to help with our medical problems. Dr. Chand is the best family doctor my husband and I had. Also Dr. Chand's secretary S. is the kindest, sweetest and most helpful secretary in the world.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr Pavan Chand, who after we had followed her to various medical centers over a number of years, dumped us for a reason that certainly seemed to be devised by her. We had heard of her divisive processes by another patient who had originally referred us to Dr. Chand. It seemed very unfair.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr Chand is the most personably doctor I have ever met. She goes through in detail all my files. She is amazing and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Chand is AWESOME! She is so caring and knowledgeable. She always listens to my concerns. I highly recommned her and am very lucky to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

i was thinkin of switching GP's and while i was at the moy center for my allergist, i thought i would pop in to see if she was taking on new pts. the receptionist was very accomadating. she got me in after abit of a wait (which is understandable seeing as i did not have an apt) the Dr was very thourghout during my medical history and my family history, more than my previous Dr. and was very quick to refill and percsriptions i had and ordered blood work at my comvienence. and i was book the folowing week for a physical. it would have taken months for my old Dr.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011