Ratings for Dr. Pavan Chand

I was informed that I should have reported her. I had a serious problem which I told her about, she said "hurry up or find yourself another doctor" I did find another doctor and when I was examined I was told to go directly to emergency. I had surgery. I was humiliated by her. She shouldn't be allowed to practice

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Chand does not follow up with test results. Completely hands off approach. Never takes BP or weight. Has too many patients that she cannot adequately care for. I need a new Dr. My health has steadily declined due to this. Very negligent.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Makes me take my own blood pressure, sends out to other specialists, thinks blood pressure 180/75 is "normal" Doctors at Hotel Dieu demand I change doctors immediately. She reduced my HBP meds even though I had a very high pressure

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Her staff is excellent but you can never get in to see her and when you do she just sends you somewhere else without physically examining you. A clinic doctor that I saw wanted me to put in a complaint about her to the medical board because she did not bother to respond to urgent test results that he sent her....

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Great Dr, always kind and listens, involves specialists and other doctors when needed.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Chand for 1 1/2 years now. Although she is very nice, seems knowledgeable, I still find her at times not very "hands on" or willing to examine you. She seems to prefer referring you or just asking questions. The regular staff at the Amherstburg clinic are always very nice and pleasant to me and helpful. However, it does take a long time to get an appointment, usually 6-8 weeks, which in my opinion is unacceptable. I think this has to do with her running 2 different clinic locations.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Great Doctor. Sabrina receptionist is so on top of everything. 💖 you gals.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Chand is knowledgable, thorough and takes the time to ask many overall health and lifestyle questions to provide a detailed assessment and set of recommendations. My entire family (with young kids) appreciates her focused attention. If you have concerns, she's quick to refer for specialist followups and is not immediately prescribing medication as 'quick fixes' - I hate adding unnecessary chemicals to our bodies so I really like this about her. Sabrina is wonderful! She has a tough job at times to keep the offices organized but she is so helpful and friendly at both locations.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

the worst physician in Windsor> Stay away. Little knowledge, bad staff

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Best family doctor in Windsor. Kind, helpful, smart, quick, always does her best to help with our medical problems. Dr. Chand is the best family doctor my husband and I had. Also Dr. Chand's secretary S. is the kindest, sweetest and most helpful secretary in the world.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014