Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Palmer Ball

I've used Dr. Palmerball has been my physician for years. He is a great physician and has a great staff. Wait time is minimal which is very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

The Dr has no bedside manner and doesn't explain anything. He diagnosed me incorrectly. I have had 10 injections in my sacroiliac joints and lower lumbar and I'm experiencing more pain then ever before. He does not explain anything after the procedure

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

My family have been patients of his for several years. Although his staff is friendly, we have noticed a big decline in his helpfulness and caring. His bed side manner is poor and his attitude is indifferent. We have left his practice and are much happier with our new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Palmer-Ball was very kind and helpful. The wait was a little longer than I would have liked but overall it was a good experience.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

In my opinion the doctor was not helpful and made assumptions that were not accurate.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr. Robert B. Palmer Ball's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1980)