Ratings for Dr. Faez Faruqi

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CLINIC DOCTOR AND STAFF. This dr only wants money. The waiting time is 2-3 hours and he only sees you for 4-5 mins. He rushes you. he doesnt answer questions properly. Goes around it. Had a surgery and he nver even followed up nor even visited me when i woke up. Very heartless. He plays a good doctor image but he is not. His staff is horrible. It takes them months and most of the time NEVER To return an email. They never answer the phone. This clinic took money from me for treatments and its almost 2 years and he still hasnt finished those treatments as he can never be reached. I feel violated and cheated as he took payment for alot of money and has not even helped or worked for it. On his clinics end there are always excuses as to why its taking so long. This doctor is a fraud and thief. His clinic should be shut down as its useless. After waiting 2-3 HOURS when the clinic is practically empty he walks in the room standing the whole time rushing u. Doesnt even listen properly and makes u think u got it all set and leaves in 3-4 mins for the nurse to explain anything else that needs to be explain in 3 mins and out you go.... what is that!? No humanity. If you atre searching fertility help there are many other doctors and clinics out there that are more reachable and more empathetic. Waste of my 3 years with him and it was the end of my ropes and he took that valued time away from me and now im left with nothing and no hope. I hope he get investigated for stealing peoples money and dreams.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

The best dr I have ever known. Very human and friendly. Unfortunately, it's very hard to get access to him. His receptionnists are the ones killing his reputation. They never answer the phone, when you send an Email, it takes time to get a reply. I am now beeing followed by an other doctor, and I can not compare her Dr Faruqi.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

This is one of the greatest doctors ever ! He gave we my son . He treated my wife with fibroids and fertility , and delivered my son . Thank you dr Faruqi

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

After going to two gynecologist over the past one and a year with constant abdominal pain, I was told it's ok over a period of time I will feel better, well nothing like that happen. Thanks to Dr. Faruqi am feeling better now after my surgery.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

To the person who mentioned that they felt pain during the surgery, you are not alone. I would like to add that I ended up with a c-section under Dr. Faruqi's care and when he started the procedure, although he was told to wait 5 min., began the procedure right away and I felt everything until the numbness finally kicked in! Please ask a lot of questions with this doctor and have someone present with you to advocate your wishes.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

terrible staff,terrible doctor!Don't wate your time..

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

I was referred to see this doctor to treat a large ovarian cyst. After examining me he told me that the cyst was gone but that I had a septum in my uterus and that I should remove it surgically so it won't affect my fertility. The procedure and the recovery weren't explained to me that I had to go home and Google the procedure myself. I was scheduled to do the surgery at St. Mary's (a filth hole of a hospital). I got there early for a 9 am surgery but wasn't seen till 2 PM. I was told by the nurse that the procedure should be quick and pain free.. not my experience! It was very painful that I was screaming as he was cutting the septum and removing it from my pelvis. As the procedure was done I was passed out. The doctor never came back to follow up with me and the nurse discharged me when I woke up with a little pamphlet explaining that I would experience some spotting for a few days and moderate pain... again, not my experience! I was in a lot of pain and was bleeding so much for over 10 days. I called and emailed his clinic and the hospital over 20 times, telling them that I'm experiencing complications from the surgery and not a single response. I had my surgery in November and still no one ever followed up with me or tried to see if I were okay. I'm really disappointed and saddened by the lack of regard for human life and well being that this doctor holds. If you have been referred to him, please do your research, advocate for yourself and have all of your questions answered before you trust your life in his hands.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Please do not see this doctor. There are better ones out there. Faruqi has no humanity. He only wants to make money. He will try to make as much as he can off you, if you are his labouring patient, he will try to do as many interventions as possible to speed up or c section you. He should be banned from ever touching or invading a woman's body. Do not use his services. All his acts are QUESTIONABLE AND LACKING HUMANITY. YOU ARE A DISGRACE FARUQI. STOP PRACTICING ALREADY

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Merci Dr. Faruqi!!! Le meilleur docteur au monde!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

Although he may not be very punctual, Dr Faruqi is an amazing doctor that is so patient and takes all the time that is needed to answer his patient's questions and make them feel at ease with the fertility process. He took time out of his day today to chat with me on the phone for 30 min to answer all my questions and chat about next steps. He makes me feel hopeful and confident. He truly cares about his patients and I 100% recommend him to anyone going through infertility problems. He truly is a gem. I'm beyond thankful to have him accompany my husband and I on this journey.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Dr. Faez Faruqi's Credentials

• Univ De Montreal, Fac De Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1986)