Ratings for Dr. Faez Faruqi

I am very surprised by the negative comments. The entire team is outstanding! Dr. Faruqi has always taken the time to listen to us, to advise us, and to adapt the best treatment possible. He operated me last year. As a physician, he prepared me for the intervention very professionally, what I cannot say about another doctor, Dr. T. Tulandi, who performed the same type of intervention a few years ago at the Royal Victoria Hospital. Dr. Faruqi is human, resourceful, and solution oriented. He never gives up with regards to treatments. If one does not work, he finds another one. He is the motivator, the surgeon, the psychologist, the gynecologist…all in one person. He has always gone the extra mile for us. He has always meticulously checked what he prescribed and has always given me the medication needed. Annabelle is a hard worker devoted so much to the cause that she often stays overtime hours. Nadine is also very professional and polite. I personally never felt any rudeness from anyone. I met the entire team, but I mainly dealt with Annabelle, Nadine and Dr. Faruqi. Yes, it is true that sometimes the waiting time is long, but it is worth it. Dr. Faruqi has always taken the necessary time with us! It is true that when we call the clinic, most of the time it is the answering machine. But which clinic answers immediately? I personally find that e-mail and sms are a great way of communicating. It is not true that they respond only after 3-5 days, anyways never in my case. Usually, I had a reassuring answer within an hour or one day maximum. I have never seen a team who cared more about my health and my babies. I have visited three other fertility clinics prior to this one. All they do are endless tests and no adapted solution or even action plan. And nowhere was I treated with such a respect, consideration, professionalism, and love. I know only one more gynecologist of this calibre, Dr. Mark Boyd. I would definitely recommend this clinic to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr Faruqi and his team is always responsible, always available to answer your concerns. He is very kind and positive and give his patients hope. Thanks Dr Faruqi

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr.Faez Faruqi exellent medecin reussi des miracles connais son métier gentille personnelles 2 choses a améliorer le temps d'attente est long et le moyen de contacte qui est stressant merci dr Faruqi

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Staff is horrible. Anabelle is extremly rude and lacks etiquette. Nadine is great. The waiting time is just unbelievable. 2-3 hour wait and the nurse or dr rush ur appointment in 5 mins. Barely giving u a chance to talk properly. The Dr is great when he needs to be. Ive had appointments where he doesnt even know what he prescribed me or what stages i am with him at the clinic even thou i saw him the wk prior. I feel as if they are not even reading my file before they see me. They are horrible at following up. Impossible to get in touch. Email is the only method of communication and even that the response is after 3-5 days. The clinic is horribly run. The Dr is good and but little does he know his staff is doing a really bad job Esp Anabelle - No empathy. No etiquette. No following up. Impossible to reach- with no follow up even if by some lucky chance u were able to leave a message. There delay tim in response is 3-5 days. I cringe when i have to deal with the staff or have to reach them.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

He didn’t recognize my illness and didn’t care about it.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Mon expérience avec ce médecin remonte à quelques années déjà à la Clinique des femmes du Centre hospitalier de St. Mary. Lors de mon rendez-vous, il s'est montré très discourtois, arrogant, condescendant et narquois, en plus d'être suffisant et imbu de sa personne, à un tel point que j'ai porté plainte contre lui au bureau local de l'Ombudsman de l'hôpital. On m'a rapporté qu'il s'était dit surpris de ma plainte, qu'il ne pensait pas avoir mal agi et qu'il était prêt à me revoir si je le désirais -- mais il n'en était certainement pas question. Après des années de recherche, j'ai enfin trouvé un médecin compétent et poli qui se soucie de ses patientes. Je ne recommande pas du tout Dr. Faruqi.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Personnel gentil et courtois, le Dr.Faruqi fait tout ce qui est possible pour nous aider à accomplir notre objectif.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Faruqi isn ot only an excellent Dr. but a person that you can talk to you. He is genuine caring and willing to help. He believes in his practice and gives back.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Faruqi a été un médecin très sensible à mes problèmes. Il possède une excellente maitrise de sa spécialité c'est un homme jovial, humain et très compétent. Merci Dr Faruqi.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Malheureusement le dr ne m'a pas ecouter du tout ni m'a trouve une solution pour mes douleurs. Pour lui tout est ok malgre que j'ai confirme le contraire. ne le recommande pas

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Faez Faruqi's Credentials

• Univ De Montreal, Fac De Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1986)