Ratings for Dr. Faez Faruqi

Can't ever get through to them on the phone or by email! Impossible to make an appointment. Worst experience ever, and a paid clinic! Had i known it would be such poor service I would've waited and gone through the public system. I went to Gynesys clinique in July, paid 125$ for an ultrasound on my ovaries. Doctor found cysts in my breasts and ovaries. He gave me a requisition for a mammogram and put me on birth control to see if it would make the cysts go away, and told me to come back in 2 months. At the desk I asked for an appointment in 2 months. The secretary told me they can't make appointments that far in advance and to call in 1 month. I marked it on my calendar. I called after 1 month and couldn't get through. I basically spent 2 months calling every week, leaving messages, sending emails, just to get my follow-up appointment. I could never get anyone on the phone and I never got an email or call back. Meanwhile I was waiting on results from my mammogram, I had stopped the birth control due to side effects and needed to know the status of my cysts urgently. I wasn't able to find a ride to the clinic until today to see if it had burned down or shutdown, just to find out why no one was EVER answering, or calling me back, or emailing me. Well it was still there and the secretary simply said they were understaffed to address the appointments. That's it. I feel really disappointed. I went to a private clinic for speed and efficiency. All i got was awful service and nobody even caring about my customer experience. Its been over 3 months now and I have to find a new gynecologist and get new ultrasounds to find out about my cysts. I wasted time and money at Dr Faruqi's clinic.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Doctor Faruqi is such a good doctor. He made me feel confident, well informed and completely in control of my entire treatment. You know how when you go to see some doctors, you feel very rushed - Like you're just one more patient they need to get out the door so they can fit as many people in one day as possible? You absolutely do NOT feel this way with him. You can really tell he enjoys his work. He always has an smile on his face and and an eagerness to share his knowledge and methods with you. I never felt in the dark about anything I was going through. I never felt any guilt or any shame and I never once felt hopeless. However, there is a price associated with that. Wait time in the clinic can be very long. You can't expect to make an appointment for two and be back at work for 3:00. Bring a book. Another criticism is that the clinic isn't exactly centrally located. It can be hard to get to with out a car. There is a bus that goes there though. The staff is very good. Angie at the front desk is so sweet! I had only been going there a few months before I got pregnant and even though I'm sure they have hundreds of patients, she makes an effort to remember you and treat you like you're a member of some sort of club. So I guess if you're gonna spend a lot of time in a waiting room, the Gynysis clinic waiting room is at least a friendly and pleasant experience. Above all, he helped me get the result I wanted! I am finally pregnant. I feel informed and in control of my reproductive health after years of struggling with it. I have the tools I need to have a successful pregnancy and control over my health afterward. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Faruqi is a kind and dedicated doctor. He is willing to listen to your concerns and often spends more time than he should. He makes you feel welcomed and he never seems to be in a rush. He listens to your concerns and finds solutions that are suitable for you. He gives good examples and always positive. There are at times that you need to wait but overall he tries to keep the waiting time short. Angie is very helpful and you can count on her to give you an appointment quickly. She is efficient and warm. Calling is a problem but if you leave a message they call back. They are better at answering emails.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Le personnel à la clinique est très courtois. Temps d'attente raisonnable. Rendez-vous rapide. Le Dr Faruqi est sympathique et prend le temps de répondre aux questions. Très efficace, j'ai senti que j'étais entre bonnes mains.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Never felt like I had an appointment at this clinic, that's how off their schedule was. I would sit in the waiting room longer than I have at the emergency of a hospital waiting room full of patients. The organization is just terrible. For example they would give me a paper for my prescription in a cycle, one at a time rather than an complete sheet with all the meds I would need (making it that much harder for insurance claims to be filed). They messed up my medication and dosage more than once. It's too bad because Dr. Faruqi is actually knowledgeable and means well, but nothing gets done. It took me a year to start a cycle, my apts frequently got canceled /delayed, when I would ask questions to certain nurses I was looked at like a complete idiot (I'm sorry, but all those Meds ARE complicated and knowin mistakes have been made in the past with my dosage, I wanted to make sure)! The only person I loved there was ANGIE. She is a complete sweetheart and treated me like a human being. I will not miss that clinic and wish I had gone somewhere else to begin with, I wasted over a year of my time and sanity trying to do just one cycle... Avoid.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

J'ai vu la première fois le Dr Farouqi au mois d'août dernier et après des tests et biopsie on le Dr Farouqi m'a annoncé un cancer de l'utérus, il a pris le temps de me parler de m'expliquer l'opération de me rassurer, et de faire toute les démarches pour que mon opération ai lieu le plus rapidement possible, le 8 septembre j'ai été opérer à l'hôpital Ste-Mary's par le docteur Farouqi, je dois dire que je n'ai jamais rencontrer un médecin aussi professionnel et aussi consciencieux et avec une très grande humanité ! Je voudrais lui dire toute ma reconnaissance d'avoir agit si rapidement et d'avoir été à mon écoute je recommanderais ce médecin à toute les femmes, je suis convaincu que si il n'aurait pas pris les mesures nécessaires pour organiser l'opération je ne suis pas certaine que j'aurai pu écrire ces quelques lignes étant donné la rapidité et la virulence du cancer. Merci Dr Farouqi ! si tous les médecins seraient comme vous nous les patients seraient plus rassuré et seraient plus confiant en une guérison, Je voudrais aussi adresser un Merci tout spéciale à Angie la merveilleuse secrétaire réceptionniste qui fait un merveilleux travail toujours souriante et accueillante, quand on apprend qu'on a le cancer quelque fois simplement un petit geste fait toute la différence ! Encore MERCI !

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

.Le Dr Faruqi est très compétent et très à jour dans ses connaissances sur l'infertilité.C'est le médecin qui m'a le plus aidé au Québec avec ma pathologie rare.Par contre le gros bémol de cette clinique outre les délais est que personne répond au téléphone!!! Et ce même quand c'est un autre professionnel de la santé qui tente de les joindre. Et c'est sans parler des e-mails qui peuvent rester des jours sans réponse.Je ne comprend pas comment ils gèrent leur administration.Pourtant quand on y allait on voyait bien que tout le monde rushait et je ne veux pas dire que les réceptionnistes se tournent les pouces car c'est vraiment pas le cas.Tout le personnel à l'air épuisé je trouve ça triste à voir.Par contre ils restent professionnels et gardent le sourire.Je pense en particulier à Angie et Anabelle que j'ai le plus côtoyée qui sont très compétentes.Mais bon malgré tout ça je recommande ce docteur car il m'a vraiment beaucoup aidé.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I first saw DR Faruqi at the Laval Clinic for fertility issues. The visit was not bad. I had a second visit in montreal it was terrible the reception was not nice at all no smile felt like they did not want to be there. Dr Faruqi seemd very rushed and I did not feel reassured.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Je suis suivie à la clinique Procréa Montréal depuis 8 ans. Dans les 2 dernières années j'ai eu à faire au Dr Faruqi 4 fois et ça a été une véritable catastrophe: aucune d'empathie (la première fois c'était quelques jours après un curetage en urgence à la suite d'une FC), pas aimable,n'est jamais à l'heure, etc. La prochaine fois que je vois que c'est lui le médecin de garde, c'est sûr que je fais demi-tour. Je préfère ne plus avoir à le rencontrer plutôt que de repartir en larmes à chaque fois que je le rencontre.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Grosso-modo, il est authentique et compétent. C'est un excellent médecin ! J'ai été opérée, j'étais inquiète mais franchement, ça super bien été ! Merci Dr Faruqi

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016