Ratings for Dr. Samer S. Hasan

Here is the best part about this surgeon ~ he sees his patients at EVERY appointment; not like others who pass you off to assistants. If I could give Dr. Hasan 10 stars for his knowledge I would! He has had so much training and experience in shoulder surgeries, why go anywhere else?! Couple that with a real caring and intuitive approach, you can't lose. He has repaired a previous poor rotator cuff repair done by another surgeon on my left shoulder and just performed a RCR on my right arm. It is comforting to know he is there every step to see me through...

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr Hasan is an excellent shoulder specialist. I had total replacement ( which I was dreading!). He was thorough, explaining everything, and recovery really went well. He only does shoulders now and is great. I went to Howell Rehab in Milford, and was very impressed with them also.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Hasan has been my Ortho Surgeon for over 10 years. He has treated my right shoulder (prior repaired rotator cuff by another surgeon) with PT and some injections. Since he has a PhD in Physiology his approach with me (and as I understand most patients) is to initially treat the injury/problem with PT as much as possible . . . surgery is the last resort. In May 2016 he operative on my left shoulder since I had 2 R-Cuff tears and a couple of bone spurs. PT followed and now the left shoulder is like new. Dr Hasan is compassionate, an excellent shoulder surgeon and operates only after less invasive measures have not been successful. I highly recommnd him. Jim Peterman Union, Ky

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Hasan is a first class orthopedic specialist. If you have a shoulder problem he's the guy to see.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007