Ratings for Dr. Nathan Batt

This Doctor is 1 of the best I have been i have had a few Doctors I am a 55yr old m so i know the importance of a good Doctor I feel I am blessed to have Dr Nathan Batt as my family Doctor . I wanna thank this man from my heart I Love you Dr N Batt ......

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

The receptionist and crew are very unprofessional. In the website of college phyisicion, it shows doctor accepts new patients but when you call and they say no, we're not accepting and talking very rude. It's doctor responsibility to update his account there. So, we as a patient doesn't need to spend lots of time to find a doctor and at the end the website is not update! Very frustrating!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Batt really listened to me and is really dedicated to figuring out what is wrong with me. I like that he takes his time and listens, he's booked me in with specialists and orders lots of tests to get to the root of things. I'm confident he will be able to help me. He is quite old and can't really hear so I have to repeat myself a lot and I'm not sure if he doesn't hear or forgets. Overall he is great though, regardless of age.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I would not no where to start The kindest think I could do is not rate him but this site does not allow it. He is a prescription pad doctor if you are willing to try new medications he is your man, on a personal level he is a nice guy respected by many of his peers. I regret going to him he caught me at a vulnerable time and I should not have accepted his medications that decision has affected my life for almost a decade,proceed with caution. at this point he should step back from doctoring.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Nice enough guy but very weak clinically unless you have addictions. Not impressed overall.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. batt is a piece of work. He should have his licence revoked! I went to him on referal and to begin I thought he was good, but later figured he does not listen to his patients and has now cost me my life! piece of poophe is!!!!!!!!! Retire you jerk!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

He gave me baaad prescription advice, didn't really take my self-diagnosis seriously and caused me to have horrible withdrawal symptoms for a week by not transitioning my meds properly... -.- I had to go back from the pharmacy to the nurse's health line to the clinic on another day with a different doctor to get help. He was also very transphobic and inappropriate with a friend of mine. Do not recommend for mental health/younger patients/LGBT folks. :(((

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

A compassionate physician. Takes time to listen with my health concerns and shows extreme sincerity by providing the necessary advice and treatment.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I had a very good experience with Dr. Batt this morning. When I saw how old he is, I was a bit worried, but he was thoughtful and generous with his time and questioning. He is hard of hearing, so you sometimes need to repeat yourself. I got everything I went there for.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

it seems like Dr.Batt is the doctor for you if you are a recovering alcoholic or addict!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015