Ratings for Dr. Nathan Batt

Dr. Batt really listened to me and is really dedicated to figuring out what is wrong with me. I like that he takes his time and listens, he's booked me in with specialists and orders lots of tests to get to the root of things. I'm confident he will be able to help me. He is quite old and can't really hear so I have to repeat myself a lot and I'm not sure if he doesn't hear or forgets. Overall he is great though, regardless of age.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I would not no where to start The kindest think I could do is not rate him but this site does not allow it. He is a prescription pad doctor if you are willing to try new medications he is your man, on a personal level he is a nice guy respected by many of his peers. I regret going to him he caught me at a vulnerable time and I should not have accepted his medications that decision has affected my life for almost a decade,proceed with caution. at this point he should step back from doctoring.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Nice enough guy but very weak clinically unless you have addictions. Not impressed overall.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. batt is a piece of work. He should have his licence revoked! I went to him on referal and to begin I thought he was good, but later figured he does not listen to his patients and has now cost me my life! piece of poophe is!!!!!!!!! Retire you jerk!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

He gave me baaad prescription advice, didn't really take my self-diagnosis seriously and caused me to have horrible withdrawal symptoms for a week by not transitioning my meds properly... -.- I had to go back from the pharmacy to the nurse's health line to the clinic on another day with a different doctor to get help. He was also very transphobic and inappropriate with a friend of mine. Do not recommend for mental health/younger patients/LGBT folks. :(((

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

A compassionate physician. Takes time to listen with my health concerns and shows extreme sincerity by providing the necessary advice and treatment.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I had a very good experience with Dr. Batt this morning. When I saw how old he is, I was a bit worried, but he was thoughtful and generous with his time and questioning. He is hard of hearing, so you sometimes need to repeat yourself. I got everything I went there for.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

it seems like Dr.Batt is the doctor for you if you are a recovering alcoholic or addict!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Batt is very knowledgeble and listens to you! Also has new address: 2032 Kingway, Vancouver call 604-874-5555 Despite what some say, he has no intention to retire anytime soon!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Batt - Is a godsend in every sense of the word and I am going to try to find out where he lives - so when he retires I can just show up!! LOL I met him 5 years ago a broken alcoholic he set me straight very quickly in terms of my role and his in recovery.He also had all of your regular Dr. stuff covered better than any GP I have ever had in my 52 years. He became a life coach and did not just reach for his prescription pad. He is patient beyond belief and has kept up to date on treatment centers, new drugs, and wanted to talk about exercise, smoking etc.... He wanted his patients to be informed - mention google and some new Dr.s will put you in your place quickly. Try to get Oxys, percs etc... from him - I dare you!!! You Sir are a national treasure - I mean that as a compliment:) If he did not save my life he certainly help me to climb out of the HELL that Alcoholism I am sober, healthy and happy due in large part to him. Alan G. PS. When you do retire should I come over for lunch or Dinner! Alan G.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015