Ratings for Dr. J. Mark Frogge

This is the best urologist in a 5 state area. Answers all your concerns with great health tips. Office staff always is polite and gets you in too see Doctor very rapidly. All Lab test are done quickly and the Doctor calls you to inform you of results and any concerns you might have are answered at that time. This Doctor is a 5 star if not a 7 star( rating system does not go that high). Office takes all insurances -I was amazed as a lot of offices only take a few insurance plans.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

I was referred from my GP but after having some scans I was told my results were good but was given no follow up apt to discuss results or prognosis. I have asked them numerous times to address my other persistent symptoms to no avail. I decided to ask my GP to refer me to someone else because I now have no faith in this doctor his NP or his staff or office.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Staff is rude. They get lab results with positive cancer and wait a full month to tell you. Does not forward medical records in a timely manner...does not notify oncologist at all.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Small town small time Dr. Worst will never be better than where he's at

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Frogge was great in monitoring me for 15 years and now his office won't even let me make an appointment and I have no issues and have always paid. Don't understand.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Had apt for 2:15, finally saw him at 3:47, he is like talking to a brick wall, he does not seem to like his patients to have an opinion, as long as he gets to do all the talking he is fine. Saw him and nurse practitioner for less than 5 min, and was sent on my way. His receptionist was rude as well.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Doctor Frogge was a wonderful urologist. He did surgery on my mother. He has great compassion for his patients. He was very professional, caring and took great care in his diagnosis during my mother's surgery. He sat with me and offered full explanation before and after her surgery. He has a great bedside manner and expresses great care for his patients. His follow up care is wonderful. He fully explains and answers all your questions with all the time you need from him. He has great compassion and care for the patient. His makes sure the patient is comfortable and has great "bedside manner", I would recommend Doctor Frogge to anyone in need of any urology issues. He and his staff are tremendously kind and considerate. His office environment is always clean with his staff providing any and all answers to any of your concerns. He has extreme expertise with regard to any and all urology issues. I would highly recommend him. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Scheduled for 1pm along with 10 other people between 1 and 120. Staff came back from lunch at 110. Waited in waiting room till 205 and in room another 30 mins before been scene.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Joplin Urology is a JOKE. I've been a patient of his for the last 9 years. Until the last year I would have supported Dr. Frogge. Over the last year his office has gone down hill. Arguably the worst run doctor's officein the entire four-state area. They hold kidney stones for weeks and don't bother to send them to the lab, they bill you 4 months after the dates of service and lie to the insurance companies about dates of service. This is the most poorly managed office I have ever experienced. DO NOT waste your money.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

he helped my dad and dad says he was very good in his field and hes caring

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. J. Mark Frogge's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med