Ratings for Dr. Huma Aziz

You can't find a better doctor than Dr.Aziz. Definitely a 5 star rating!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

This doc. is the best. No rushing you out . She is very helpful in all your needs and is dedicated.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Excellent, conservative, and thorough primary care physician. She makes referrals to specialists in the face of ambiguity.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

I am 73 years old and I have to say that this doctor is the best one yet. Very conscientious and helpful. Calls me at home in the evening to see how I am.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

Dr. Aziz has been my doctor for approx. 3 years. Very professional,caring and personable and has excellent communication skills. She answers all my questions and makes certain that I understand her diagnosis. Never makes you feel rushed. She also follows up in writing when you take lab tests, which I really appreciate. Works with you and encourages healthy lifestyle. My health has improved since she became my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

She is very kind and thorough in explaining any diagnosis, medications and treatment or procedures as she always answers my questions. Always very professional and thoughtful, she has called me two times after work to update me on my health isssues or questions. It is nice to know that my doctor has me in mind. When possible, she would fit me into her schedule for urgent medical concerns. She is very hardworking and dedicated and smart !

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Dr. Huma Aziz's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1995)