Ratings for Dr. Albino Chiodo

The best ENT, and even the secretary are very polite. best office! thank you dr.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

So long as I shall require an ENT, Dr. Chiodo will be it. He is extremely personable, compassionate, and treats his patients like human beings. Truly invested in helping others and always with a smile. Sure his clinic may be behind at times, but consider that no appointment can be timed as results for every patient are different. I am okay with waiting to receive top care. Many thanks to Dr. Chiodo and his staff for supporting me post subtotal thyroidectomy and now into my septoplasty.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Thank you Dr. Chiodo for a successful surgery and a very respectful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

The office staff are so unprofessional at this office. They make arranging an appointment very difficult. If they don't want the referral they should just decline rather than give you such a hard time.

Submitted January 12, 2017

I met with Dr. Chido to discuss a tonsilectomy surgery. After our initial meeting where we arranged for this, I did not hear from his practice for several months. One day, I received a call informing me that the surgery would take place the next day. Naturally unaware of this and on such short notice, I declined to receive the surgery. Dr. Chido called me on my personal cellphone and left a long voicemail where he chided me and said, "You have taken a spot away from a potential cancer patient". To be personally insulted over the complete lack of information provided to me by his practice was perhaps the most unprofessional experience I have ever recieved from a medical professional. If you cannot inform your patients at least 1 week ahead of surgery, absolutely do not take out your mismanaged practice on the clients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

First time here I waited 2.5 hours past my appointment time to see him. Nice enough guy but didn't share much information with me and didn't ask many relevant questions to get a better understanding of my condition. I'm writing this as I currently sit outside his office with 6 patients in front of me and it's only 10am. Disappointing!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Great doctor with a great team. Made the experience very calming. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Thank you Doctor CHiodo for successful surgery, you are great doctor

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Chiodo is a fantastic surgeon. I had my tonsils removed under him at Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH). The whole procedure only took 25 minutes, and I was awake and functional in the recovery room within 1 hour! Very impressed with all the staff at TEGH - would definitely recommend! Sometimes Dr. Chiodo is behind schedule, but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Early appointment then I waited for and waited. I realize that Dr. Chiodo takes his time with concerned patients, but I hate the old fashioned way of lining people up or double booking or whatever happened that kept me there for far longer than necessary. I'll be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015