Ratings for Dr. Albino Chiodo

First time here I waited 2.5 hours past my appointment time to see him. Nice enough guy but didn't share much information with me and didn't ask many relevant questions to get a better understanding of my condition. I'm writing this as I currently sit outside his office with 6 patients in front of me and it's only 10am. Disappointing!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Great doctor with a great team. Made the experience very calming. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Thank you Doctor CHiodo for successful surgery, you are great doctor

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Chiodo is a fantastic surgeon. I had my tonsils removed under him at Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH). The whole procedure only took 25 minutes, and I was awake and functional in the recovery room within 1 hour! Very impressed with all the staff at TEGH - would definitely recommend! Sometimes Dr. Chiodo is behind schedule, but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Early appointment then I waited for and waited. I realize that Dr. Chiodo takes his time with concerned patients, but I hate the old fashioned way of lining people up or double booking or whatever happened that kept me there for far longer than necessary. I'll be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Great MD. He really takes time and listens to your problems. I like that he is relaxed and he always gives away sample sprays. I am very thankful.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

An excellent doctor who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr.Chiodo has been a lifesaver for both my daughter's ENT issues. He deeply cares for them having a quality of life without the pain and other side effects caused. In surgery he is very clear about why procedures are required and my girls trust him. Can't ask for a better ENT.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Knowledgeable and also has a sense of humour.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Took 5 months to get an appointment but he seems very knowledgable and I now have an appt to get my tonsils out. He was very nice, understanding and non-judgmental.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014