Ratings for Dr. Albino Chiodo

Dr. Chiodo is a fantastic surgeon. I had my tonsils removed under him at Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH). The whole procedure only took 25 minutes, and I was awake and functional in the recovery room within 1 hour! Very impressed with all the staff at TEGH - would definitely recommend! Sometimes Dr. Chiodo is behind schedule, but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Early appointment then I waited for and waited. I realize that Dr. Chiodo takes his time with concerned patients, but I hate the old fashioned way of lining people up or double booking or whatever happened that kept me there for far longer than necessary. I'll be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

An excellent doctor who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr.Chiodo has been a lifesaver for both my daughter's ENT issues. He deeply cares for them having a quality of life without the pain and other side effects caused. In surgery he is very clear about why procedures are required and my girls trust him. Can't ask for a better ENT.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Knowledgeable and also has a sense of humour.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Took 5 months to get an appointment but he seems very knowledgable and I now have an appt to get my tonsils out. He was very nice, understanding and non-judgmental.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr Chiodo is a very caring doctor and a great surgeon. There are always systemic issues that pop up but he will make an effort to remedy and accommodate as best as possible.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

One of the good guys in his profession. He truly cares for each one of his patients. He was 15 minutes behind schedule for my appointment, but he was well worth the wait. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Albino Chiodo's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chiodo is a fantastic surgeon. I had my tonsils removed under him at Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH). The whole procedure only took 25 minutes, and I w..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Early appointment then I waited for and waited. I realize that Dr. Chiodo takes his time with concerned patients, but I hate the old fashioned way of lining peo..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great MD. He really takes time and listens to your problems. I like that he is relaxed and he always gives away sample sprays. I am very thankful."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "An excellent doctor who really cares about his patients."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Chiodo has been a lifesaver for both my daughter's ENT issues. He deeply cares for them having a quality of life without the pain and other side effects cau..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor. Knowledgeable and also has a sense of humour."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Took 5 months to get an appointment but he seems very knowledgable and I now have an appt to get my tonsils out. He was very nice, understanding and non-judgmen..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chiodo corrected my breathing problem, a problem that has bothered me my entire life. I am very thankful. He is a terrific surgeon."

September 5, 2014