Ratings for Dr. Starleen C. Schaffer

As a long term patient I witnessed Docs business struggles a few months ago with very high turn over of staff. I personally dealt with several of the rude and incompetent staff myself. As of the last couple of visits I noticed all New Staff that appeared well trained. I am happy that Doc got through her difficult staffing issues. Doc is truly the Best!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

There has been staffing changes lately; however I understand as a business owner myself, if people won't do the job correctly I fire them, and if they are rude, they are gone. I can only imagine the pool of applicants currently as I am experiencing a similar issue with my business, people that are incapable or unwilling to work.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

I came back to Dr. Starleen Schaffer after servral years. I found the staff very helpful and concerned about my health. Dr. Schaffer took her time and anwsered all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Starleen and her staff as my primary doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

The Best! The Doctor is always attentive, and the staff is extremely helpful and very pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

From what I see, some people are i to please. I do not know what happened with the last patient; however my entire family of 4 goes here and none of us ever witnessed even a hint of rudeness or confusion. This appears to be a well run small office, with a great Doctor and dedicated staff!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I have had a bad experience at this office. I went in for tests , 4 of them 3 came back. I was told I would gave to pay again for the results of the test they did not receive from MRI. Dr. Was not even aware she ordered it till I told her, I waited in that office for a fax to come in and they said it didn't come in so I left. I picked up my results the next business day, I was still at the office when it came in, time stamped on fax. . I paid to get results, and they wanted me to pay again. I was also accused of seeking drugs, not true. I was told Dr. Would send perscription in, when i called the store, I was told it was not there..Dr. office said they can't do that script. Over phone, I, had no idea it worked that way for that type of script. Thinking , now again I have to drive back to dr. Office because they messed up. Remember, I'm sick. Dr. Office said , Dr. Would call me back, unfortuately she did not. Her husband Lou, apparently, he is the office manager, was so rude and unreasonable and accused me od drug seeking.. By the way, I don't take or like drugs. He did not know the descussinion I had with Dr. This, was not about drugs it was about me being inconvenienced, many times at that office. I told the girl at the front desk, I felt it was wrong to be charged twice to get tests I was to get, as to results, that day. She said it was office policy. I said I knew it was not her fault, but it was wrong and I may have to see another Dr. That was blown out of proportion, in my conversation with Lou also. As for Dr. She signed the letter to me .it was shocking, insulting, it made me physically ill. I went to the Dr. To get help and she made me ill. Terrible experience. Watch out for Lou.

Submitted October 17, 2017

The Doctor and her staff are excellent. The Doctor has the best bedside manner ever, and listens to me before jumping to a conclusion. From the moment I walk in the door until my departure from the office, I feel that everyone in the office cares. As far as the previous post regarding the biller, I have dealt with her and she appears knowledgeable with billing. She was not rude, I took her as straight forward trying to help me understand.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Wow! Searching, finding, and becoming one of the doctor's patients was like a Godsend! She was VERY personable, kind, attentive, compassionate and knowledgable, to say the least. My daughter and I were very fortunate to have this doctor as our primary physician and we don't intend on going anywhere else in the near future. Keep upi the great work and thank you for your professionalism and breathtaking personality. You rock!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

My doc for 2 decades and absolutely the best doctor EVER she listens and takes decisive and correct action. Simply none better

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

She is a very knowledgable and compassionate doctor. She will answer all questions and never rush you . She really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Starleen C. Schaffer's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Sebastian, FL