Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Ward

I have been going to Dr Ward for years. He is one of the few doctors left that will stop and listen to you.They are always very helpful. I love his nurse Anita and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I was ALSO dropped because of a misunderstanding with his nurse, ANITA. She refused to let me speak with him directly, denied me a message and when I said I will go ahead and make an appointment so I can speak directly to him, she BULLIED!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

dropped me because of a misunderstanding with his nurse

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Doctor was nice one visit and hateful the next. His nurse runs hot and cold too. I tried to get a referral to a rheumatologist, and he said he could handle my issues. He never ran blood work for RA and wouldn't prescribe anything to treat my RA.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

This is the most friendly office if they have no appt avalible they will work you in I love this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. Ward was by far the rudest doctor I have ever met in my life. (I am a nurse and work with alot of doctors.) He didnt introduce himself when he first came in the room, he has poor bedside manner, and he made me feel like I was an idiot, he actually made me cry. I dont know if he was just having a bad day but, give me a break im at a doctors office like Im having a good day? Anyway I think its time he retires since he obviously quit caring about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

He has been my family doc for almost 18 years. He will tell you straight up if he doesn't know and isn't afraid to send you to someone if he doesn't know.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

Dr. Michael S. Ward's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1975)

Harvard-Pilgrim